• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

who doesn't

It's a type, for sure. You gotta be ok with spooky stuff.

I remember one summer break I came home and was at a swimming pool with my family. I was going off the diving board and my mom looked at my back and was like, "dude, what the fuck happened to you? Your back has huge scars on it?" It was from BTGgf's nails dragging from my shoulder blades to my lower back, but I was like, "oh yeah, someone clipped their nails before Judo practice; crazy huh?"

It was like the most lame ass lie in the history of lies. Zero people bought it.

To this day, she's still the only chick (other than Mako's mom) who actively begged me to put a thumb in her butt during doggy style.

I've pretty much dropped beers all together. If i'm chilling I drink wine, if im going at it I drink liquor.

Beer is a waste of time and calories.

I'd be curious to see the ABV to calorie ratio on the different drinks

mayor announced Chicago gonna be fully open July 1

beach is gonna be poppin

If you ever see a grodziskie on tap in Chicago, and you haven’t already, try it out

Polish smoked style, very unique. Drinks like a kielbasa, which is better than it sounds.

there is one called Smoke Wheat Everyday by one of my favorite breweries

never had it though

I've pretty much dropped beers all together. If i'm chilling I drink wine, if im going at it I drink liquor.

Beer is a waste of time and calories.

I don't think I've ever disagreed with anything posted on the boards more. This should get the reaction my pizza take did.

Not a smoke beer fan. They are unique, but thats about all. I don't mind good kolsch - and german or czech pilsners are great. I kinda like most weisse beers, some can be a bit funky, but they are able to play around with a lot of the flavors to have some unique stuff.

A bunch of the big breweries have started throwing out these IPAs that have calorie and carb counts of the mich ultras of the world - I got a couple in a mix case, and they are super easy to drink, so much less filling - like more of a session IPA, so the bitterness and heaviness is cut way down. Non lo-cal, but been drinking a bunch of Destihl lately, the deadhead stuff is all pretty good.

It's a type, for sure. You gotta be ok with spooky stuff.

I remember one summer break I came home and was at a swimming pool with my family. I was going off the diving board and my mom looked at my back and was like, "dude, what the fuck happened to you? Your back has huge scars on it?" It was from BTGgf's nails dragging from my shoulder blades to my lower back, but I was like, "oh yeah, someone clipped their nails before Judo practice; crazy huh?"

It was like the most lame ass lie in the history of lies. Zero people bought it.

To this day, she's still the only chick (other than Mako's mom) who actively begged me to put a thumb in her butt during doggy style.

What happened to these girls? I feel like I "dated" a few in college that would shred my back, but none since.

What happened to these girls? I feel like I "dated" a few in college that would shred my back, but none since.

I guess daddy issues are manifesting differently nowadays

toogs 3 juice knight sd3
sd3 2 gooner gouda
Gooner 1 Da
juice 1 diggler
tejas 1 townie

It's possible that college chicks haven't been told "omg, what the actual fuck?" enough at that point. I'm sure that my BTGgf met some resistance to her style after we parted ways. 20 years later, maybe she's been tamed out of that kind of thing.

That's a long way of saying that maybe critical feedback softens those corners a bit over time. That's why Mako's mom is such a treasure; she's still dtf dirty.

I would like to switch my vote. But let it be known, if there is a run on gooner, I will switch, immediately, and will not give a reason.

***switch to wfcatamount22***

Back