• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

I think the votes on Diggler are just bad votes at this point

well, don't be too hasty - creamy is undoubtedly knee deep in #data right now carefully analyzing patterns and extrapolating trends

Mako I murderballed Knight, kill Tejas for me

tejas 4 SD3 cata gooner mako
cata 3 diggler da townie
diggler 2 gouda creamy
creamy 1 tejas

2 min to lmk if there are any problems

Tejas - Serial Killer is dead

Night moves to me

SD3 - civ mason is dead

Day 3 ends at 10:30

MMMCCT is completely confirmed. Only one civ role remains.

Gooner looking really suspect now as V, OR townie looking really suspect as civ.

If Gooner is V, townie's N1 RB is only possible if the SK decided to take the night off and not kill anyone, and while i'm no mafia whisperer, that seems like a terrible N1 SK strategy.

If townie is civ, then SK killed knight N1 and gooner is bullshitting us.

If anyone else can claim, that is a big problem for gooner. He didn't vote for knight and just claimed the kill. He voted to kill sd3 D1 too. Would just be bad luck that he ended up pushing mako to kill the one player that would blow up his V claim.

all of this explains why this night is taking so long - trying to come up with plausible answers for this shit.

MMMCCT is completely confirmed. Only one civ role remains.

Gooner looking really suspect now as V, OR townie looking really suspect as civ.

If Gooner is V, townie's N1 RB is only possible if the SK decided to take the night off and not kill anyone, and while i'm no mafia whisperer, that seems like a terrible N1 SK strategy.

If townie is civ, then SK killed knight N1 and gooner is bullshitting us.

If anyone else can claim, that is a big problem for gooner. He didn't vote for knight and just claimed the kill. He voted to kill sd3 D1 too. Would just be bad luck that he ended up pushing mako to kill the one player that would blow up his V claim.

all of this explains why this night is taking so long - trying to come up with plausible answers for this shit.

I don’t trust gooner now, but you put this post together in less than 2 minutes of getting the info?

no we had a half hour. SD3 getting killed was irrelevant to this. Existence of a serial killer means we have either T or TTT, and with you, 2 masons, and a full cop, there are only 2 letters left. That means T, which means one civ role remains. Gooner claimed it as V, but then why didn't the SK hit anyone on night one?

no we had a half hour. SD3 getting killed was irrelevant to this. Existence of a serial killer means we have either T or TTT, and with you, 2 masons, and a full cop, there are only 2 letters left. That means T, which means one civ role remains. Gooner claimed it as V, but then why didn't the SK hit anyone on night one?

Yeah that’s why I said I’m an idiot.

Back