• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

change to ***sd3***

mako now you're the decider.

I'm not stoked on this.

I'm stoked on you being the decider. I'm not stoked on Diggler being the "decider" about who is pushed up in the binary tie that you decide.

Also, I'm still watching the TTT video and a third fly girl has come on the stage and I'm just so excited.

knight is giving me tingles

lol, i pulled this up to quote and point out what an IDIOT knight is for saying i was deciding anything because sd3 was the only option to create a tie, then i realized that i'm the idiot becuase i didn't note da sitting there with 2

long story short both knight and i are idiots

This is a good post. I like that you didn't know. I like even better that you posted you didn't know.

This interaction from pages 6 and 7 are why I don't think Diggler and Knight are teammates. No reason for Knight to soft push a teammate when the top 3 are toogs, SD3 (confirmed civs), and Da. Then Diggler pointing out that he missed Da as a potential vote candidate suddenly making Knight do a 180 seems like a classic Knight "I'm going to ingratiate myself with a civ so they don't look at me for a while" play.

Also think this in some ways semi-clearing for Da because it would be dumb for mafKnight to point out Diggler choosing who is in the tie when the only other logical candidate at the time would be Da with 2 votes.

tejas was quick to jump on the diggler train there.

where the eff is cata?

This interaction from pages 6 and 7 are why I don't think Diggler and Knight are teammates. No reason for Knight to soft push a teammate when the top 3 are toogs, SD3 (confirmed civs), and Da. Then Diggler pointing out that he missed Da as a potential vote candidate suddenly making Knight do a 180 seems like a classic Knight "I'm going to ingratiate myself with a civ so they don't look at me for a while" play.

Also think this in some ways semi-clearing for Da because it would be dumb for mafKnight to point out Diggler choosing who is in the tie when the only other logical candidate at the time would be Da with 2 votes.

I do not hate this anal...ysis

Right, right. Agreed here, especially the parts about me.

I think we wait on creampie. Noob doesn't show up and post a vote without checking with maf chat first

I originally thought there was no way creamy could do that as mafia. But then I realized knight is in that maf chat

What does knight in the maf chat have to do with creamy yet again not paying attention to the game

well it would be a shame to lose his banter here. (i'm down)

I think we wait on creampie. Noob doesn't show up and post a vote without checking with maf chat first

especially in light of his vigorous self-defense earlier today

RSF begs to differ

Creamy did that to him last time they played lol

What about anyone else

Well, SD3 is a confirmed mason, right? So we have that. And Mako is something too.

Catamount read is from him not voting til super late in the round even though he was posting, stuck in my craw. Tejas not wanting to put an impactful vote is something, but not sure yet. Townie didnt play much and was RB'd, creamy made a hindsight horrible play, but seems like not a mafia move - gouda is unreadable except for the fact that he sold his purps for $10.

There are other people playing, but I dont have anything on them either.

Hoping this enough stream of whatever for you.

change to ***cata*** and see if we can't shake him loose here

I feel almost the complete opposite

Well you always have been more of a faith and feelings player than a fact-based and analytical player

Sure. Lol. Thats fair

But I also dont generally feel like knight does anything super logical as mafia. He purposefully sometimes is illogical

Back