• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

I think townie said he was roleblocked - assuming the mafia RB'er could still block him. And tejas could have not hit or could have been a double tap, I'm inclined to fully believe goon unless someone wants to claim something else.

MMMCCVT seems like its right on. Left with an RB and godfather, so cop is somewhat less valuable, at least.

I think townie said he was roleblocked - assuming the mafia RB'er could still block him. And tejas could have not hit or could have been a double tap, I'm inclined to fully believe goon unless someone wants to claim something else.

MMMCCVT seems like its right on. Left with an RB and godfather, so cop is somewhat less valuable, at least.

That setup is correct. If you’re going to get fucky with me because I’m 2 for 2 Diggler, go ahead and GATWOOHWTS.

yeah, a double tap could do it, and who's more likely to catch two random bullets on N1 than knight? Hmm.

2. Mako - IC
4. gooner - Vig
5. gouda
6. townie
8. diggler
9. da
10. creamy
11. cata

6 voting options. Diggler at the bottom of my list. Creamy probably too, for now - struggling with the idea mafia did what he did. Definitely possible, I guess.

Still think catamount is most likely bad. Then no real ranking between gouda and townie - maybe gouda first because of the RB, but thats speculative. I should probably read most of their posts.

I was roleblocked last night which is 1) hilarious considering I already claimed 1-shot and Tejas being SK meant I couldn’t be lying about being a full vig considering all roles were in the open and 2) seems like Knight is super butthurt, also hilarious

what would be the reason to not hit N1? Your only path to winning is to kill everyone quickly, so seems like N1 is the best time to take a shot.

The double tap is a possibility for sure. The glee at successfully sniping knight seemed real.

Also there's no guarantee that townie was RBd - he threw that out the second someone started sniffing around. SK could have been RBd N1 instead.

what would be the reason to not hit N1? Your only path to winning is to kill everyone quickly, so seems like N1 is the best time to take a shot.

The double tap is a possibility for sure. The glee at successfully sniping knight seemed real.

Also there's no guarantee that townie was RBd - he threw that out the second someone started sniffing around. SK could have been RBd N1 instead.

Its a strategy to hide that there is an SK - it fucks with peoples reading of the setup, a few people swear by it. Also possible he just missed the overnight.

tejas is a special lad

But this is a pointless discussion

“The second someone started sniffing around”

Lol my rn post was a simul-post with Gooner voting for me, hence my hilarious joke about timing

well shit. there's a half hour i will never get back.

Any of my BROVID-69 buds here still having any post BROVID symptoms?

I had it back in October and still haven't kicked the fatigue.its the craziest shit ever. Also my wife still hasn't gotten her smell back, so I crop dust her on the regular

Back