• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

On the one hand he seems to be some sort of crossword savant and apparently has a colossal dong but on the other hand he willingly lives in Charlotte so idk

I mean he's old, and still alive. Gotta be doing something right

Who was it who dropped an n bomb and said that they were typing diggler and it autocorrected to it? Was that RJ?

I have finished rewatching deadwood, and am again extremely fucking disappointed in the "movie." Would have been better to just let it die

Hey creamy who do you think the mafias are

diggler 3 gouda tejas creamy
cata 3 diggler da townie
tejas 3 SD3 cata gooner

YTV: mako

This is probably the most relevant vote count of the whole game

If Cata is mafia, I doubt that mafDa double barrels and continues his voting from D1 on him. I am like 98/2 now that one of Da/Cata is mafia, but only one.

Got jab 2 last night and was trying to take it easy. I was fine all day until 6:30 and have felt like crap since

giphy.gif

Got jab 2 last night and was trying to take it easy. I was fine all day until 6:30 and have felt like crap since

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Hope you’re feeling better in the morning.

You’re a day older than me. (Minus 9 years). Happy birthday.

My whole body aches and I was freezing for an hour now sweating so good times

Sounds pretty awful. Rest up and be sure to vote your partner *****Catamount***** off in the morning.

Back