• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

It's possible that college chicks haven't been told "omg, what the actual fuck?" enough at that point. I'm sure that my BTGgf met some resistance to her style after we parted ways. 20 years later, maybe she's been tamed out of that kind of thing.

That's a long way of saying that maybe critical feedback softens those corners a bit over time. That's why Mako's mom is such a treasure; she's still dtf dirty.

This is my thought.

when I studied abroad in Chile my friends -- now married -- had just started getting it on and she did a number on his back

the next day we did a trip to the salt pools and dude was really feeling it

I mean, my wife isn’t leaving love bites or scratching up my back, but she’s has definitely become a whole lot more liberated as our marriage has progressed.

I mean, my wife isn’t leaving love bites or scratching up my back, but she’s has definitely become a whole lot more liberated as our marriage has progressed.

You're welcome

I mean, with a stud like you, how could she not?

It's because he didn't give me his th11 with purps and sold it for ten bucks to some rando

fun fact my wife is a scratcher so if I don't need first aid after a session I wonder if she really enjoyed herself.

I'm not reading the first 4 pages someone let me know if anything interesting happened. How the fuck are there 4 pages on day 1 with ryala modding instead of shitting up the thread?

fun fact my wife is a scratcher so if I don't need first aid after a session I wonder if she really enjoyed herself.

Then I realize I don't actually care.

It's because he didn't give me his th11 with purps and sold it for ten bucks to some rando

CmQr.gif

Should I be voting for him?

Back