• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

The 1-shot vig in C9 really should be a make it, take it proposition. I want blood.

ryala, downgrade toogs to a 1-shot cop and make me a full vig, thanks in advance

gooner i hope you are VV because that's the only chance we have of winning with the top rate sleuths we have out here

gooner i hope you are VV because that's the only chance we have of winning with the top rate sleuths we have out here

Yeah let's trust Gooner to lead us home, that's never backfired once in mafia history

I need to pick to work from home or office when mafia starts. Seems I'm always on the road and pulling over off random exits to play. But nah, I'm clear guys. I'd focus my attention on Townie by trying to distract is with his cool little kid, or ***Diggler*** for dropping all those confusing letters trying to pretend like he knows what's going on.

I need to pick to work from home or office when mafia starts. Seems I'm always on the road and pulling over off random exits to play. But nah, I'm clear guys.

tenor.gif

I don't think Diggler is likely to be mafia after some shit Knight posted @ him D1

“But nah, I’m clear guys” is GOLD

Back