• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

diggler 3 gouda tejas creamy
cata 2 diggler da
tejas 2 SD3 cata
da 1 townie
townie 1 gooner

So the thinking is basically he wouldn’t throw a late vote on a claim without running it by mafchat even tho he said he was just hurrying to post, based on last game

I’ll buy it for a round or so but it’s not exactly rock solid

He flailed like wild and switched a dozen times too, didn’t he? Or was that a couple games ago?

I think da is a safe vote now bc he’s posting a ton which makes me think he’s maf and doesn’t want to just lay in the cut like recent games and post nothing and skate cause that’s unsporting of a player of his (former) caliber

Diggler and tejas are eh to me, could take or leave

Oh the vote count is different than I thought, I see I’m still hanging dammit

Cata

Back home and ready to participate my Mafia friends!

I was driving back in a boatload of rain coming from High Point.

Catching up on reading and might make a final vote change after running a few calculations and analyzing all of the available data.

Catching up on reading and might make a final vote change after running a few calculations and analyzing all of the available data.

Ok terrific let us know what you end up with

So y’all want me on someone now or you want me to deliver the deathstroke at the bell?

Monkeys-typing-Shakespeare.jpg

Just don't be a huge IDIOT and switch out of a tie onto someone else in the tie. That fucks everything up

diggler 3 gouda tejas creamy
cata 3 diggler da townie
tejas 3 SD3 cata gooner

YTV: mako

oh you saw WRECKS and you know it's raining in high point. so much TRUTH TELLING

I think the votes on Diggler are just bad votes at this point

I'm just waiting until the buzzer to switch, hopefully nullifying mako's killshot and forcing OT

Back