• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

It is _possible_ that Gooner is on maf team, saw the knight hit come through from SK, claimed vig early and roleblock late to cement himself as clear, and could even have done so as godfather knowing he might get investigated.

Diggler has put the work in on the setup and in the posts, plenty of substance and not a ton of filler, he feels civvey to me too.

Da and Gouda, I’m with Gooner. Tough to read unless there’s a series of votes or the maf has left them alive too long, which kinda gets into the Eagles conundrum tho Eagles they are not. Da’s reads are not very good this season. I feel this could be the game he is mafia. Gouda, time will tell.

Which leaves creamy and cata, the old brain trust. Lenny and George. I can tell George doesn’t want to kill Lenny but he knows he doesn’t have much of a choice left given what Lenny has done. And in that sense it’s almost merciful of George even if it is a tearful kill. They probably both aren’t mafia, but I’d rather kill Lenny and see if George can be as good as a vanilla civ (claim) as he was a SK and actually work out some logic in front of us.

Da and Gouda are protected by the masons sadly, the troika of Juice/SD3/mako have to be hit basically in order from the mafia so it’s tough to make a “still alive” argument for them.

I will be mildly upset if Creamy is just playing straight level 1 mafia twice in a few games and we all have to recalibrate and figure out what level 1 plays are again

It is _possible_ that Gooner is on maf team, saw the knight hit come through from SK, claimed vig early and roleblock late to cement himself as clear, and could even have done so as godfather knowing he might get investigated.

Diggler has put the work in on the setup and in the posts, plenty of substance and not a ton of filler, he feels civvey to me too.

Da and Gouda, I’m with Gooner. Tough to read unless there’s a series of votes or the maf has left them alive too long, which kinda gets into the Eagles conundrum tho Eagles they are not. Da’s reads are not very good this season. I feel this could be the game he is mafia. Gouda, time will tell.

Which leaves creamy and cata, the old brain trust. Lenny and George. I can tell George doesn’t want to kill Lenny but he knows he doesn’t have much of a choice left given what Lenny has done. And in that sense it’s almost merciful of George even if it is a tearful kill. They probably both aren’t mafia, but I’d rather kill Lenny and see if George can be as good as a vanilla civ (claim) as he was a SK and actually work out some logic in front of us.

Damn this hurts in the truths

Mako...I forgot...do you like Tacos?

You can answer tomorrow since you probably went to sleep after that last post.

I have basically no experience playing with either of them, but my read on creampie stands until it doesnt

Is that read based on anything in particular or just the gut feeling that the sweet bee honey gives you?

I think I'm 100% on one of Da/Cata being mafia. Both is still a possibility, but less likely. I think we should go Cata today and assess after his death reveal.

Had to pause a date night with my girl to post that being George in this scenario is like by far the nicest thing townie has ever said about me. And it hurts in the feels that I’m going to have to put down Lenny (***creamy***).

I'm also kind of talking myself into mafDa after re-reading D1

Also can someone with more non-mafia, non-Tunnels posting experience tell me if Diggler is a naturally smart guy

After re-reading into the start of D2, it's kind of interesting how there are clear gouda/Creamy and Cata/Da pairings based on comments from gouda and Da, respectively. I think Cata/Da is stronger but still interesting, I'm kinda feeling like one from each pairing is mafia.

I was roleblocked last night which is 1) hilarious considering I already claimed 1-shot and Tejas being SK meant I couldn’t be lying about being a full vig considering all roles were in the open and 2) seems like Knight is super butthurt, also hilarious

Is this poetry

After re-reading into the start of D2, it's kind of interesting how there are clear gouda/Creamy and Cata/Da pairings based on comments from gouda and Da, respectively. I think Cata/Da is stronger but still interesting, I'm kinda feeling like one from each pairing is mafia.

And you and diggler

Also can someone with more non-mafia, non-Tunnels posting experience tell me if Diggler is a naturally smart guy

On the one hand he seems to be some sort of crossword savant and apparently has a colossal dong but on the other hand he willingly lives in Charlotte so idk

Back