• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

Any of my BROVID-69 buds here still having any post BROVID symptoms?

I had it back in October and still haven't kicked the fatigue.its the craziest shit ever. Also my wife still hasn't gotten her smell back, so I crop dust her on the regular

I also had it back in October - I still have shortness of breath when I try to run for more than a couple minutes, could just be I'm out of shape, though. I've played a couple of pickup games of basketball and played softball a couple of weeks ago and was fine, but noticed I run out breath quicker.

I did the whole social distance thing. So no I haven't had covid.

Still out of shape though

dv7 is living large while we sit here waiting all day for refreshes

I also had it back in October - I still have shortness of breath when I try to run for more than a couple minutes, could just be I'm out of shape, though. I've played a couple of pickup games of basketball and played softball a couple of weeks ago and was fine, but noticed I run out breath quicker.

But. But the flu something something something...Stop the steal

2. Mako - IC
4. gooner - Vig
5. gouda
6. townie
8. diggler
9. da
10. creamy
11. cata

6 voting options. Diggler at the bottom of my list. Creamy probably too, for now - struggling with the idea mafia did what he did. Definitely possible, I guess.

Still think catamount is most likely bad. Then no real ranking between gouda and townie - maybe gouda first because of the RB, but thats speculative. I should probably read most of their posts.

I’m creamy ass vanilla townie. But not a pretentious townie like townie.

creamy

feels like he is trying too hard to fly in low. to creamy's credit, i still think he's suspicious every game, which then makes me question it.

LOL for some reason i thought 10:30pm but am makes way more sense.

Haven't been able to crunch the numbers. Coming up with multiple results. Many lead to Catamount being mafia

If Townie has somehow Jedi mind tricked me on Star Wars Day, so be it. But I think I'm at a point where I don't think he's mafia. If he is, he's a super weirdo. I also, for reasons stated, do not think Diggler is mafia. He has sounded wildly different than last game. If he has pulled of that 180 in back to back games as mafia, he's the GOAT. So I won't be voting for either of them today.

Of the rest, I'm least inclined to vote gouda. I don't read gouda well at all so I will defer to others on him, but the way he reacted to the mason claim on D1 seemed civ-like IMO and though he's good enough to do that as mafia, I don't have him high up. I feel similarly to Da though Da is just a complete enigma so I won't claim that's a good read. But I don't think I'm there on either of them yet, though one of them probably is mafia because mafia is hard and I'm often wrong.

I'll probably be voting between Creamy and Cata this round. Not sure which yet.

I have basically no experience playing with either of them, but my read on creampie stands until it doesnt

Back