• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

ryalaman

Reaction score
Normal rules. Don't be a dick. I enjoy AAing. Vanillas did not get a PM.

Day 1 ends at 1:30

1. SD3 - civ mason killed N2
2. Mako
3. knight - mafia goon killed N1
4. gooner - civ 1 shot vig killed N3
5. gouda
6. townie
7. toogs - full cop killed D1
8. diggler
9. da - vanilla civ killed D3
10. creamy
11. cata
12. juice - Civ mason killed N1
13. tejas - Serial Killed killed D2

Last edited:
Welp, time to use my superior intellect and deductive reasoning skills to break this game wide open.

a lot to go on so far. hmmmm.

There's no d14 to tunnel so I'm really at a loss here. Positive note though, I'm free to dumbtell all I want!!!

Can someone explain the fascination with bubble tea? I have yet to understand the value of eating tapioca with tea.

i am going to RUN this game. 1 man votes the whole time.

I played golf for the first time this year yesterday. My obliques and core muscles fucking hate me today.

go to 10:15

I learned something - also had no idea they were different things. Doesnt make either one better, but its good to know. There is a bubble/boba tea shop every other block near me, and they are always busy. I was almost tempted to get one just to watch how they seal the lid. I thought better.

I played golf for the first time this year yesterday. My obliques and core muscles fucking hate me today.

I think you are golfing wrong, you are describing a workout. The goal of golf is to maximize beer consumption so you stop caring about where the ball lands by like hole 7.

i got my second moderna vaccine yesterday afternoon and today i feel fine. my conclusion is that there are a lot of snowflakes out there

toogs

no way ryala god-modded a terp-less mafia

angleshooting, perhaps, but I believe the whole tone of this game is such

i am bubble tea OUT

I don't hate it, but I definitely don't like it

i got my second moderna vaccine yesterday afternoon and today i feel fine. my conclusion is that there are a lot of snowflakes out there

The running theme I have found is that people who had covid already had a more severe reaction than people who didn't. This is from a sample size of like 14 unrelated people, so, extremely scientific.

Back