• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread - MAFIA WINS

Quick Townie give us your list of top 5 songs where Diggler's name would be the best replacement

Now that I feel normal again let’s majo creamy overnight

Probably hundreds of really bored people

Extra innings on a nice night in Chicago with 25% capacity in the stands? Gotta be amazing right now, short beer lines, only like 2 dudes at the pee trough.

I'm debating about going to Yankee stadium tomorrow to boo the Astros a bit.

they probably only have 25% of the beer lines open. that's the real pisser

I'm baseball shaming now. I feel bad. Very bored

Mako should be awake in a few minutes.

I have finished rewatching deadwood, and am again extremely fucking disappointed in the "movie." Would have been better to just let it die

Yep. Spot on.

Morning mako. Back on track tomorrow but you’ll be relieved to hear that I feel MUCH better today

Mako cause I have no idea where the votes are

Maybe if SOMEONE would update the vote count at some point I could know if we were close to an accidental overnight majo

Ok before my switch it was

Catamount - Gouda, Gooner, creamy
Creamy - Townie, diggler, cata

Ytv - da

So I’ll go ahead and switch back to creamy so da can decide

In other news, I woke up every 15 min last night with my wife jetting to the bathroom to puke. I'm about to take her in to see a doc. I'll be around tho. Just make sure everyone knows that I'm clear

Back