• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Signup for 5/10

Well you have to do Phelps. Beautiful place and Insignia is in the tasting. Do the mountains not the valley. Neal Family, Howell, Outpost. Mumm is fun but still their plonky bubbles. Schramsberg for better bubbles and a cave tour. I'm more of a Sonoma guy too for sure but Napa is a lot of fun. Vintner's Collective tasting room in the shitty city of Napa is fantastic, they house a bunch of boutique wineries that are too small for their own facilities.

Oh and I love Michel Schlumberger for the facility (wine good too but it's been years and I never got more sooooo)

Over in Sonoma everyone should go to Frick. Awesome QPR with everything in the mid-20s. He's a Rhone Ranger (google it) which fits me better than the pinot and cab guys, although I love it all. Frick is the standard bottle in my house we must get 6 cases a year. While you are over there visit Locals tasting room which is similar to VC I mentioned above, but with affordable wines.

What do you get from frick? Lots of choices in their website.

I like them all but the carignane is my number 1. Grenache, syrah, and blends are my other favorites. And if you like dry viognier his is excellent.

He also has fun 4packs that are three varietals and the blend that goes into them. I like to nerd out with those

I got a part time job that starts Monday so I’m getting that in before the inevitable “Gooner isn’t posting a ton, clearly mafia”

I got a part time job that starts Monday so I’m getting that in before the inevitable “Gooner isn’t posting a ton, clearly mafia”

i didn't get a PM yet so i must be civ? I'M CLEAR

We need at least two more. I'm struggling to send invites. Can someone ding the doofus twins and Tim? Evo? SLT? 7erps? D14?

We need at least two more. I'm struggling to send invites. Can someone ding the doofus twins and Tim? Evo? SLT? 7erps? D14?

I'm gonna be busy most of the day Monday but if you absolutely need me to make the game work, I could maybe play. I would just be not posting much during the day on Monday.

I'm gonna be busy most of the day Monday but if you absolutely need me to make the game work, I could maybe play. I would just be not posting much during the day on Monday.

Don't let Gooner be better than you, bb. You can do it.

you'd still survive longer than knight's bullet ridden corpse

Back