• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Signup for 5/10

Donkey Deac Doug

Loves Dicks
Reaction score
<3

1. Diggy
2. Gouda
3. Da
4. Mako
5. Toots
6. Gooner
7. Creamy
8. Cat
9. Ph
10. bym
11. Tejas
12. D14
13. Juice

Last edited:
Also, please light the beacons. Today is pretty fucking busy for me, but if you're connected to Kansas or Maryland, please let them know.

If we get enough, I'll put the time over the weekend to theme it.

Last edited:
I'll play OR be your wingman if you'd prefer. maybe see how many takers we get and if enough i'll help mod?

also good idea to host - it will be nice to see you participating in a game past N1.

in and posted to terp board, and pinged a couple guys

Last edited:
I can't, moving to Napa. Would still like toogs and da recs for wineries I should hit in the 2 months we're there. Consider this a pre-banter

I can't, moving to Napa. Would still like toogs and da recs for wineries I should hit in the 2 months we're there. Consider this a pre-banter

Ooh, ooh - I'm in for this. Diggler is a wine connoisseur too, so might have some good recs.

Let's see, starting with Russian River - Merry Edwards, Harftford, Dutton-Goldfield, Joseph Swan, Michel-Schlumberger. There are a bunch more - I need to check my notes. I was out there in December 2019, found some good places, but there had just been a big fire in the area, so a lot of things were closed.

I have a spreadsheet. It's outdated now but still probably largely accurate. What price ranges? You have to do the Phelps tour just cuz. I focus mainly outside of Napa for better QPR, but I have still been to tons in Napa.

Ooh, ooh - I'm in for this. Diggler is a wine connoisseur too, so might have some good recs.

Let's see, starting with Russian River - Merry Edwards, Harftford, Dutton-Goldfield, Joseph Swan, Michel-Schlumberger. There are a bunch more - I need to check my notes. I was out there in December 2019, found some good places, but there had just been a big fire in the area, so a lot of things were closed.

Will file these away. I think we're probably mostly looking for recs in Napa vs Sonoma/Russian River, if only because the Russian River places are basically equidistant between our place in SF and the place we'll be staying in Napa. Seems like a waste to not take advantage of where we're staying and then maybe do some weekend trips up later on.

i'm a napa idiot, mainly because i prefer the laid back vibe in sonoma. We went last august and my favorites were Macrostie (having a bottle tonight with dinner), Dry Creek, Gary Farrell.

Will file these away. I think we're probably mostly looking for recs in Napa vs Sonoma/Russian River, if only because the Russian River places are basically equidistant between our place in SF and the place we'll be staying in Napa. Seems like a waste to not take advantage of where we're staying and then maybe do some weekend trips up later on.

Haven't done Napa in a bit - its always a bit overcrowded and priced up. But i will look when I get home - some of the top of my head are Domaine Carneros, which is my favorite cali sparkler, and its a big massive mansion thing - Darioush has good wines and is a cool place - Elyse has great wines - Caymus, Silver Oak and Opus One are insanely good, but crazy priced - Sterling has very average wine, but they have a cool lift thing that you can take to the top of a mountain thats fun to do, Napa Cellars has decent wine, but the tasting room is boring. There are more, but I need to check my past trips, along the Silverado trail there are still a ton of wineries with big yards that they allow people to come bring lunches and buy their wine for a picnic, so my goto was always to head to the oakville grocery, buy a bunch of meats and cheeses and go chill on a winery lawn for an afternnon. Most of those places still get crazy crowded and wines are overpriced, but its fun.

I have a spreadsheet. It's outdated now but still probably largely accurate. What price ranges? You have to do the Phelps tour just cuz. I focus mainly outside of Napa for better QPR, but I have still been to tons in Napa.

Yeah, I don't think this is a "we're gonna be a member at all these places" type of trip. The markup is silly. I think price range is probably <$75 for tastings, but if there's something that I have to try then I'm game.

Back