• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Craptacular C9++ Game Thread - Day 4 ends 10am

we have officially entered the "creamy posts stuff" phase of the game

I have this, which makes it night

Tejas4GoonerCreamyD14Juice
D143JuiceGoudaCat
Ph2bymTejas
Gouda1Ph
Creamy1Diggy

tejas nilla wafer dead, do night moves now to me

Diggler and Creamy are dead. Both are nilla twatwaffles. DAy 3 ends whenever knight says, I guess 4 or 430

What's the read on D14 other than "the boy who lived?"

I'd rather throw something on

***Ph***

Who left another throwaway vote out there.

Mafia happy where the votes sit?

Tejas3GoonerCreamyD14
D143JuiceGoudaCat
Ph2bymTejas
Gouda1Ph
Creamy1Diggy

ytv: da

I'd rather throw something on

***Ph***

Who left another throwaway vote out there.

You're playing a lazy game, bym. I made my vote for gouda early in the round. Late in the round, you asked if mafia is happy with where the votes are. We know Tejas (civ) was in a tie with D14. I stuck with my vote for gouda because I think he's mafia.

If you're civ and you earnestly want to vote me out, you could have stuck with your argument and tried to get people to move off Tejas or D14 onto me. You didn't. You said some basic late round shit "Oh maybe mafia likes the votes!" and then came back with an early round weak justification to vote for me so you can let it sit.

This isn't your helpful bym civ game. It's lazy.

surprised you aren't voting for me yet

I hope this isn't a separation play because it's really bad. So bad I'm torn on which one if you is mafia.

Back