• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Craptacular C9++ Game Thread - Day 4 ends 10am

ph - Gouda, Cata
Da - Juice
Gouda - Bym, Phd
Juice - Gooner

PM/rep me with how this is wrong.

Last edited:
I have not voted yet, and really was too busy to play this game, but someone tell me what to do

I have not voted yet, and really was too busy to play this game, but someone tell me what to do

Gouda’s mafia. He throws out a crap reason to vote for Ph… and he’s still alive.

I do not think Ph is mafia after rereading in the last 3 minutes sooooo

***gouda***

Gouda, Cereal Killa, got got.

Also, DaDeacs, mafia goon was AA'd.

Night moves have until 5pm.

Based on how that day ended I would be very surprised if cata is mafia

Also I will very likely be live commentating the Wake UNC Elite eight soccer game here

I think this is the player list now.

6. Gooner
7. Creamy
9. Ph
10. bym
12. D14

I think we have 1 mafia left that’s either an RB or GF. Didn’t someone claim he got RBed after Mako died? Was it just 1 person?

6. Gooner
7. Creamy
9. Ph
10. bym
12. D14

I think we have 1 mafia left that’s either an RB or GF. Didn’t someone claim he got RBed after Mako died? Was it just 1 person?

catamount instead of Creamy. I think Diggler said he was RB Night 1. I don't remember anybody claiming it Day 2. Then catamount claimed it for Night 3.

6. Gooner
7. Creamy
9. Ph
10. bym
12. D14

I am P. Sure that Creamy is dead. Meaning that BYM is not on the Chatzy thread or he would have known that.

I also think D14 is clear. That moves us to one mafia member between PH, and Gooner. Since I was RB last night I am going to stay on the OG ***PHD*** vote.

Stay with me for the win boys.

Yeah, I confused caturday and creamy.

Diggler was n1, but that could’ve been mako.

There’s no watcher / tracker involved, so wouldn’t mafia want to RB every night?

I looked at the chart, and we have to be TTT, so we have to have a RB and no GF, right?

Well it’s gotta be 3 T’s with two goons and an SK

Back