• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Craptacular C9++ Game Thread - Day 4 ends 10am

There are no living special claims (right?) which is fun considering there are 3 Xs unaccounted for

If a cop is out there with cleared civs this can probably be mathed out tbh

Gooner, come out and talk with us.

Mafia is Da, Toogs and xxxx
SK is Gouda

Was this game rolled straight up?

I despise UNC soccer. These motherfuckers think they play rugby

This is probably poor mafia play, so someone talk me down, but Gooner's lack of gameplay makes me think he's not mafia.

RB is turning in *some* moves. Da AAed, Gooner has 7 posts, so who makes the moves? Not Toogs, since he knows the game setup.

This is probably poor mafia play, so someone talk me down, but Gooner's lack of gameplay makes me think he's not mafia.

RB is turning in *some* moves. Da AAed, Gooner has 7 posts, so who makes the moves? Not Toogs, since he knows the game setup.

Meh, Gooner was forthright that he’d be busy today I think. Lack of posting shouldn’t really be alignment indicative in that scenario

Da is 100% nuRaise and maybe three people will understand what I’m talking about

Meh, Gooner was forthright that he’d be busy today I think. Lack of posting shouldn’t really be alignment indicative in that scenario

You are correct that it shouldn’t, but I am not mafia so boom sucka.

***Ph***

What are your thoughts, D14, since you’re the only other one really playing right now.

What are your thoughts, D14, since you’re the only other one really playing right now.

I’ll be in later to read stuff, don’t be shitty

I’ll be in later to read stuff, don’t be shitty

Not trying to, it’s just mostly that you increased your posts by 50% in one page. D14’s been around the entire time.

I’m looking forward to your thoughts too.

My thoughts are that we are in BXXXTTT, so there are 2-3 unclaimed civ specials among the 5 of us, so this can pretty easily be solved by a claim off. Particularly if one of the unclaimed is a cop with a living investigation of any kind

Gut instinct is that Ph’s vote was exactly where it needed to be yesterday, vote spread makes that a weird one though. Cata being RB seems like something that he wouldn’t do as mafia teammate of toogs/Da. Dv14 could definitely be mafia but who knows, he’s a shifty little devil. I think bym dumbtold Creamy being dead so I’m inclined to think he’s not mafia.

My thoughts are that we are in BXXXTTT, so there are 2-3 unclaimed civ specials among the 5 of us, so this can pretty easily be solved by a claim off. Particularly if one of the unclaimed is a cop with a living investigation of any kind

OP isn’t updated and I haven’t followed super closely, is 5 T a possibility or not? Because if 3 X is unknown still and people aren’t claiming, wtf are we even doing

OP isn’t updated and I haven’t followed super closely, is 5 T a possibility or not? Because if 3 X is unknown still and people aren’t claiming, wtf are we even doing

Da and Toogs were both announced as goons in their death note, so no GF

Plus there are two dead mafias and 5 T only has goon and GF

I think voting Ph is the only truly logical play today (other than me but that’d be super dumb; don’t do that). Worst case he’s just going to claim his Civ special role at 9:58 tomorrow and whatever. We can math from there.

Back