• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Craptacular C9++ Game Thread - Day 4 ends 10am

I think bym dumbtold Creamy being dead so I’m inclined to think he’s not mafia.

Maybe it’s a dumbtell, but I don’t think it should be read as such. I get the two of them confused since they’re both new and have a name that starts with C.

Gooner: if cop were to have only one clear civ they still claim right? That leaves us with two clears and three in the voting pool with more civ specials left in that pool. I guess if we missed out of those three today and tomorrow we lose the game but meh

I mean a fake claim of some kind is almost certainly incoming, but I’m trying to think through the logic of how people should claim here in an ideal scenario

Mako, I saw this and thought of you.

anMmItB.jpg

Damn the kill shot on Mako.

So there can’t be a cop right? Because we should have won.

Does that mean there is more than one mafia left, based on the set up?

Gooner: if cop were to have only one clear civ they still claim right? That leaves us with two clears and three in the voting pool with more civ specials left in that pool. I guess if we missed out of those three today and tomorrow we lose the game but meh

Are you mafia

Man I bet maf/dead chat is so much more fun than the thread

Are you mafia

Nah, I just feel like this game should be able to be mathed out based on the civ specials that are still out there. I suppose a fake claim this late may make that incorrect.

To be clear, I am not advocating that anyone claim right this moment. Just thinkin through the possibilities

Damn the kill shot on Mako.

So there can’t be a cop right? Because we should have won.

Does that mean there is more than one mafia left, based on the set up?

I’m really not sure how you got to either of the last two statements, but no, there is only one mafia left and they are a roleblocker. I know this because two mafia goons are dead, and the only setup with two goons and a SK is XXXXTTT, in which the last bad guy is a maf roleblocker.

What would you like to talk about Gooner? Stop talking about good banter and be about it

Seriously, I tried chatting and nobody was around.

I know Mako can’t reply, but was hoping Gooner would get offended.

Lol I kinda hope Gooner posted that while he is in maf chat, lamenting his incoming loss

I’m pretty confident I’m not going today. I like my chances less in the overnight.

By my math, there’s a 1/3 chance I get hit overnight. There’s a 1/3 chance this goes less than optimal - i.e. the person I clear is the other special.

I’m a full cop.

Tejas is civ (sorry I couldn’t do more to save you, but it was hard knowing the odds were high was a possibly immune SK or GF out there).
Juice is civ (same night he died).
D14 is civ and I hope not the other special.

A full cop fake claiim, with known outstanding civ specials, would be pretty ballsy, so I’m inclined to believe that.

Ph or Gooner today, the other tomorrow if this is still going

A full cop fake claiim, with known outstanding civ specials, would be pretty ballsy, so I’m inclined to believe that.

Ph or Gooner today, the other tomorrow if this is still going

I’m super glad you didn’t come out as the other civ special.

OK I'm finally home from my first day of menial part-time work, I'm ready to mafia/banter, I'll let bym decide since he clearly is calling me out for both

So BCCXTTT? Who is the other special?

You didn’t even wait for my decision before you started mafia.

Will you start teaching next school year?

So BCCXTTT? Who is the other special?

We don’t know and unless they are a one shot cop with a relevant investigation I don’t think they should come out right now

Back