• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Craptacular C9++ Game Thread - Day 4 ends 10am

Will you start teaching next school year?

Unfortunately no, the earliest I would be able to start teaching would be Spring 2023, but more likely it will be for the 2023-2024 school year.

If D14 isn’t the other special, it’s game over, right?

If there’s not a fake claim, we have 2 rounds to decide between 2 people.

If there is a fake claim, we have 2 rounds to decide between 2 people.

Unfortunately no, the earliest I would be able to start teaching would be Spring 2023, but more likely it will be for the 2023-2024 school year.

What’s your part time job?

What age are you planning on teaching?

What’s your part time job?

I am returning to my roots and am going to work as a customer service clerk at a local grocery store. It's 2 min away from my house and they're going to give me enough hours a week to make up a significant chunk of the salary that I forewent when I left my job in Texas

What age are you planning on teaching?

High school

If D14 isn’t the other special, it’s game over, right?

If there’s not a fake claim, we have 2 rounds to decide between 2 people.

If there is a fake claim, we have 2 rounds to decide between 2 people.

Yeah makes sense to me, with the caveat that it’s still theoretically possible you are lying. Especially considering I soft claimed vanilla when I almost got voted out.

Dv14 you might as well claim and then just trust me that I'm not mafia and you kill Ph and Cata in some order

Yeah makes sense to me, with the caveat that it’s still theoretically possible you are lying. Especially considering I soft claimed vanilla when I almost got voted out.

It doesn’t matter if I’m lying. If I’m mafia and lying, you vote either me or the other 2 point (CC) claimer this round and the other the next round.

Dv14 you might as well claim and then just trust me that I'm not mafia and you kill Ph and Cata in some order

LOL.

D14 you might as well claim and then just trust ME that I'm not mafia and you kill Gooner and cata in some order.

LOL.

D14 you might as well claim and then just trust ME that I'm not mafia and you kill Gooner and cata in some order.

giphy.gif

I mean cata claimed roleblocked today so unless a civ 1 shot roleblocker claims that then it’s probably not catamount absent him lying about being roleblocked and the maf rb’er doing nothing with a (potential) cop out there

That post is Ph accidentally saying he's not a civ special, therefore it's either Cata or D14 and either way, it's gg.

Oh I thought that post was you white flagging. Yeah of course it’s a bad post but Ph could make that post as a civ. It’s probably him though

Back