• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Craptacular C9++ Game Thread - Day 4 ends 10am

Thank you for not being special. If you had been, Ph might've slinked through (he wouldn't have).

Lol I semi-seriously thought about fake claiming doctor just for fun. Then I realized cata wasn't mafia and gooner almost definitely wasn't so the game was just over

pretty excited to spend my monday with you all

setup looks to be CCVBTTT

:wat

9LrA.gif

Huge fucking props to Toogs for pickign up my slack on Day 2. I got clusterfucked so hard I left the office at 9pm last night.

Thank you Knight/Toogs.

Sorry you lost your best player to modding, mafia.

What do you do as a Civ RB, especially on day 1?

I had this all keyed up to post after I murked Toogs on the first day in then Gouda got revenge for a whole season of shooting him whenever I had a gun.

Realizing it was you was my fave mafia moment ever. I don't know why it took me so long to put it together.

There’s a degree of hubris you have to read into Gouda’s play, but even I didn’t read you dying as his doing. I should have.

Realizing it was you was my fave mafia moment ever. I don't know why it took me so long to put it together.

After that kill shot on toogs I'm surprised you weren't double tapped. Maf hitting me n1 and then not understanding why there wasn't a dr claiming later was kinda funny

Back