• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Craptacular C9++ Game Thread - Day 4 ends 10am

Morning mako and other friends who’s wake up schedule I am not familiar with

I’ve done the all the necessary calculations, and I would have held on to FG% and won even without benching half my team today, so it didn’t turn out to mean much. Losing to a team with a sub .500 regular season record in the semis is rough though, hope you don’t lose too much sleep over it

This guy is dirty.

I tried a cream cheese called salmon delight this morning. It was not delightful. Kinda ruined the whole bagel experience.

Weezer - Buddy Holly was my hype song rolling to get my second pfizer jab this morning. Hoping it works

Tejas - bym
Creamy - Diggler, Gooner
Cata - D14
Toogs - Gouda, Creamy
D14 - Juice
Gooner - Da

Day ends at 10 am; you've got more than an hour, bb.

I like all of you people. I don't know who to vote for. I miss Tim.

Ph, Catamount, stop jerking each other off in Chatzy and come cast a vote.

I tried a cream cheese called salmon delight this morning. It was not delightful. Kinda ruined the whole bagel experience.

that actually sounds disgusting. reminds me of this; the entire catalogue of old recipes (with accompanying commentary reminiscent of early internet) is great https://www.candyboots.com/wwcards.html

salmonmousse.jpg

Just whole lemons on a plate of salmon mousse. Are those chestnuts too?

I’ve done the all the necessary calculations, and I would have held on to FG% and won even without benching half my team today, so it didn’t turn out to mean much. Losing to a team with a sub .500 regular season record in the semis is rough though, hope you don’t lose too much sleep over it

It’s gonna be tough

I'm continuing my killshot tradition. You have all been warned.

Back