• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Craptacular C9++ Game Thread - Day 4 ends 10am

Just whole lemons on a plate of salmon mousse. Are those chestnuts too?

Sometimes salmon will come to the big city full of dreams. Only to wind up used, and mangled, and reconstituted, and all tarted up in some kind of sick, horrifying salmon drag.

Look, it's still trying to spawn. With lemons. It's confused. Oh, man, so sad.

Official double jabbed and ready to hopefully not feel like shit tonight.

creampie is a civilian

you're welcome

are you just playing the odds here or do you have some kind of mason knowledge

Just went to my first big in person event since COVID, Sporting KC vs. Austin. Was super fun, wore masks except to drink, really nice to be back doing something fairly normal.

Been to three NBA games. Wore masks. Plenty of distancing. Good times. Kind of crazy that a year ago, we didn’t know how and if sports would happen and they’ve gone pretty well since. And things should be back to normal by the fall.

To all of my Civ Brothers out there... If I make it to tonight then we will win. Science

Creamy - Diggler, Gooner, Toogs
Toogs - Gouda, Creamy
Cata - D14
Tejas - bym
D14 - Juice
Gooner - Da, Tejas
bym - Ph

About 15 minutes

Standing outside a broken phonebooth with money in my hand is an underrated song.

Let's kill

***CATA***

Choo choo. Follow me to freedom.

Back