• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Craptacular C9++ Game Thread - Day 4 ends 10am

Ph - Bym, Tejas
D14 - Juice, Gouda
Tejas - Gooner
Gouda - Ph

A little less than 2 hours left.

Do you disagree? Or just not understand?

I think it's weak to call out a special on day 1. Seems a little extra.

It’s either mafia hiding or non-playing Ph who wants to throw a vote somewhere safe.

Well yeah. It was early and I made a safe vote. Haven't played since last year. No big deal. But you and Tejas coming back at me for calling you out is pretty telling.

I think the Tejas calling out the classic Ph post was weird, but I read this game in 30 seconds because of the hellscape that is this monday

I retract my previous clearing of creamy

Explain.

I don't have any strong reads on anyone. If I was mafia would I really push to have my teammate voted off D1? I know there is some strategy there, but that typically comes a little later in the game.

Since I don't have any strong reads, I said "Idk...I guess..." to preface my vote. Explain to me how that takes away my clearing.

Gouda I know you are chomping at the bit to rip on my mafia style and for whatever reason, to call out just about every one of my posts, but that's pretty lame.

The original phrase is, indeed, champing at the bit, but chomping at the bit emerged in America in the 1930s according to the Oxford English Dictionary and chomp has overtaken champ in common use.

i don't like this defensiveness when one person simply says you're not clear without even throwing a vote on you

Gouda I know you are chomping at the bit to rip on my mafia style and for whatever reason, to call out just about every one of my posts, but that's pretty lame.

Calm down buddy, I'm not calling you out.

Back