• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Craptacular C9++ Game Thread - Day 4 ends 10am

did d14 say he was going to be not around today? I feel like he said that. Maybe we shouldn't murder him yet

I would be on board for an end of day gooner run while he's bagging groceries

Juice in Fantasy NBA = Juice in Mafia = palma in Fascism thread

k7uSvCm.png

did d14 say he was going to be not around today? I feel like he said that. Maybe we shouldn't murder him yet

I did say that and am doing my best to keep up. What would you like to hear about cheese man?

Didn't mean to quote the old posts.

Tejas3GoonerCreamyD14
D143JuiceGoudaCat
Ph2bymTejas
Gouda1Ph
Creamy1Diggy

ytv: da

Catamount missed D1. It could have been he knew he was mafia and wanted to lay low for a round. Or he could have legit forgot the game this morning, but saw his PM from knight that he's mafia, and that Tejas isn't mafia with him, so he jumps in and sees Tejas has majority votes and makes an easy bandwagon vote for Tejas to knock off a civ. OR I could be giving Catamount undeserved credit that his vote has any rationale behind it.

Catamount would be a good vote at this point, but I'll hold off in hopes that if I'm murdered this round, Catamount is questioned moving forward.

Back