• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Craptacular C9++ Game Thread - Day 4 ends 10am

Donkey Deac Doug

Loves Dicks
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to mafia.

Rules

1. Major Rules – violating these may get you and/or teammates modkilled

- Try to win for your team, don’t cheat, and don’t angle shoot. Penalties for this will be whatever I deem is harsh enough to make you and your team wish you hadn’t done it. If you have any questions, send me a PM rather than asking it in the thread. In fact, keep my name out yo mouth, period.

- The dead stay dead. No dead talk.

- No night talking.

- No quoting or discussing PM’s or any other communication with the mod.

- There are no restrictions on role claiming whatsoever.

- No communicating with other players about this game outside the thread, unless otherwise specified.

- No editing or deleting posts

- No upvoting or downvoting posts

- Please be active. If you miss two votes you will be disqualified

- vote by either bolding or starring your choice e.g. toogs or ***toogs***

- no majos with 6 or fewer living players. majos are instant otherwise, and twilight rules go into effect (everyone besides the majoed player can still post until i call night)

- OT will be 10 minutes. anyone can vote for a player in the tie to end it. if the tie isnt broken after 10 mins, RNG

2. Night Action

Order of Night Actions (if in the game):
1. Mafia Roleblock
2. Citizen Roleblock
3. Protect (Jailkeeper)
4. Kill (all kills simultaneous)
5. Investigate
6. Anything else
7. Recruiting

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9++

Players:

1. Diggy
2. Gouda
3. Da
4. Mako
5. Toots
6. Gooner
7. Creamy
8. Cat
9. Ph
10. bym
11. Tejas
12. D14
13. Juice

Roles are going out now, go ahead and post in the thread. All roles will be out by 9pm.

Everyone is getting a PM the following players need to clear their PM box:

PhDeac.

Last edited:
pretty excited to spend my monday with you all

setup looks to be CCVBTTT

Assumed an odd number of T’s, obvious SK here

k02chM3.gif

So today my left ear fell asleep after I woke up from a nap with my neck in an uncomfortable spot. Outer ear only, and it ended up with my cheek and ear numb. No other issues. It felt like I had taken a shot of Novocain. I have concluded based on my extensive medical training that I had a compressed nerve. All better now, and at no time did I slur my speech or drool or anything else concerning. But it was weird AF.

My extensive medical training is that I have internet access and I’m pretty good at google

***Creamy***

Just went to my first big in person event since COVID, Sporting KC vs. Austin. Was super fun, wore masks except to drink, really nice to be back doing something fairly normal.

Out at the golf tournament this weekend - almost no one wearing masks and it was great. Hope the governor was right.

d14

for his candyass fantasy hoops play

I’ve done the all the necessary calculations, and I would have held on to FG% and won even without benching half my team today, so it didn’t turn out to mean much. Losing to a team with a sub .500 regular season record in the semis is rough though, hope you don’t lose too much sleep over it

Back