• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gas Crisis

Yo Pops just take your time and look to fill up anytime your car is under a 1/2 or 1/3 tank. Shouldn't be a problem.

Milkwich motherfuckers strike again. The Venn Diagram overlap between people driving solo in their own car with their Rona mask on and those causing this gas shitshow has got to be close to 100%.

Any media member, or social media assclown, who furthers this nonsense should be imprisoned.

Eh I know you’re desperate to feel superior to people who think covid is real, but you missed the real milkwich comparison which was the inane toilet paper wars of last April.

Gas Crisis - Need Help

Milkwich motherfuckers strike again. The Venn Diagram overlap between people driving solo in their own car with their Rona mask on and those causing this gas shitshow has got to be close to 100%.

Any media member, or social media assclown, who furthers this nonsense should be imprisoned.

I’d guess the gas hoarders are probably closer to the “fuck your feelings. I’ll do what I want crowd” that only care about themselves and don’t care how their individual actions impact the larger population.

Also those liberal sheep that think covid is real probably also think climate change is real and drive electric vehicles.

I’d guess the gas hoarders are probably closer to the “fuck your feelings. I’ll do what I want crowd” that only care about themselves and don’t care how their individual actions impact the larger population.

Exactly. Well that and #olds in live in constant fear from watch Fox News and OANN.

I'm actually kind of surprised that 2&2 isn't a gas panic boy

Exactly. Well that and #olds in live in constant fear from watch Fox News and OANN.

I'm actually kind of surprised that 2&2 isn't a gas panic boy

He's just pissed that he doesn't have enough gas to drive his pickup back and forth from the lake to the office.

He's just pissed that he doesn't have enough gas to drive his pickup back and forth from the lake to the office.

can't go in to work to yell at his employees if he has no gas. also, how many people called out from his office today due to this?

I'm going to the coast this weekend to fish and have learned there is zero gas anywhere close. Sweet

Headed north tomorrow to NJ/NY for a wedding. Winston Salem area is a good first stopping point.
Are people getting gas in the area? Anyone have a good website to check availability on my drive?
Thanks

Maryland seems fine so far if you can get here.

2&2 has no intuition when it comes to the rhythms and patterns of real life

Also those liberal sheep that think covid is real probably also think climate change is real and drive electric vehicles.

I was gonna say that my electric car sure seems convenient right about now.

I have no problem with this gas crisis/gas hoarders because it is simply a logical outcome of my beloved free market

any companies that force unnatural restrictions on gas purchases or individuals who are mad about the supposed "gas crisis" simply do not understand or support free market capitalism

Oh, another side benefit for us EV owners is that we get to be even more smug than usual about our vehicles. It's a win/win. We feel great and everyone else is even less interested in listening to our crap about our cars.

72% of gas stations in both Charlotte and Raleigh have no gas now. This is pretty wild. When do they think trucks will be able to get out and about en masse?

72% of gas stations in both Charlotte and Raleigh have no gas now. This is pretty wild. When do they think trucks will be able to get out and about en masse?

From an April 27th article:

Coming this Summer: Gas stations running out of gas

Not that there's a looming shortage of crude oil or gasoline. Rather, it's the tanker truck drivers needed to deliver the gas to stations who are in short supply.
According to the National Tank Truck Carriers, the industry's trade group, somewhere between 20% to 25% of tank trucks in the fleet are parked heading into this summer due to a paucity of qualified drivers. At this point in 2019, only 10% of trucks were sitting idle for that reason.

"We've been dealing with a driver shortage for a while, but the pandemic took that issue and metastasized it," said Ryan Streblow, the executive vice president of the NTTC. "It certainly has grown exponentially."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/27/business/summer-gasoline-shortage/index.html

I just drove into the office and probably passed 4 gas stations each with a tanker trunk unloading. Lines were already crazy so I kept going. I should be ok if by like Saturday things are normal.

that's what we all thought about toilet paper a year ago

Back