• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gas Crisis

This country - or at least this part of the country - has so many dumb and selfish people. What can you even do with a storage container of gas? Maybe I'm the dumb one, because I have no idea how you get gas from a flat, open container into your car. Or wherever you intend it to go.

I mean, those "dumb" people in "this part of the country" have heard of a funnel.

There will definitely be a rise in house fires and water pollution from corroded leaky containers the next few months as these morons will let it sit in their garages forgotten under heaps of Amazon boxes from their normal impulse purchasing habits.

Geez.

186532473_10224245535342528_3997974439761123958_n.jpg

Maybe the guy/gal has a huge backyard - and a non-electric lawnmower?

This country - or at least this part of the country - has so many dumb and selfish people. What can you even do with a storage container of gas? Maybe I'm the dumb one, because I have no idea how you get gas from a flat, open container into your car. Or wherever you intend it to go.

Most appropriate board name ever. Join us over on the tunnels. You have your own thread.

There will definitely be a rise in house fires and water pollution from corroded leaky containers the next few months as these morons will let it sit in their garages forgotten under heaps of Amazon boxes from their normal impulse purchasing habits.

They will store it next to their lifetime supply of toilet paper. That house will really go up fast.

So....headed back to SC tomorrow. Has there been a significant improvement in the “crisis”?

I had some smoked wings and baked beans this weekend and boy you want to talk about a gas crisis

Pops got in ok with the last fill-up regular unleaded which was the only gas I could find.
The SUV will be chugging a bit for awhile but a small price to pay.

Drove to the coast in my gas guzzling truck on Thursday and drove back Sunday. It was pretty easy to just top off the gas whenever I could and I was never even close to running out, even though there was no gas to be purchased within 60 miles of where I was staying Thurs/Fri. Be more like me, America.

You mean you didn’t fill up a garbage can and shove it in the back just in case? Because that’s what a real American would do.

Back