Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 98 of 98

Thread: Gas Crisis

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Boy View Post
    This country - or at least this part of the country - has so many dumb and selfish people. What can you even do with a storage container of gas? Maybe I'm the dumb one, because I have no idea how you get gas from a flat, open container into your car. Or wherever you intend it to go.
    I mean, those "dumb" people in "this part of the country" have heard of a funnel.

  2. #82
    There will definitely be a rise in house fires and water pollution from corroded leaky containers the next few months as these morons will let it sit in their garages forgotten under heaps of Amazon boxes from their normal impulse purchasing habits.

  3. #83

  4. #84
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    121,350
    Geez.


  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Geez.

    The least surprising thing is the Florida tag.

  6. #86
    Maybe the guy/gal has a huge backyard - and a non-electric lawnmower?

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Boy View Post
    This country - or at least this part of the country - has so many dumb and selfish people. What can you even do with a storage container of gas? Maybe I'm the dumb one, because I have no idea how you get gas from a flat, open container into your car. Or wherever you intend it to go.
    Most appropriate board name ever. Join us over on the tunnels. You have your own thread.
    Letís get this done!

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    There will definitely be a rise in house fires and water pollution from corroded leaky containers the next few months as these morons will let it sit in their garages forgotten under heaps of Amazon boxes from their normal impulse purchasing habits.
    They will store it next to their lifetime supply of toilet paper. That house will really go up fast.

  9. #89
    So....headed back to SC tomorrow. Has there been a significant improvement in the ďcrisisĒ?

  10. #90
    sure hope pop made it ok

  11. #91
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,428
    still plenty of gas up here in PA

  12. #92
    I had some smoked wings and baked beans this weekend and boy you want to talk about a gas crisis

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    I had some smoked wings and baked beans this weekend and boy you want to talk about a gas crisis
    The spirit of RJ lives on...

  14. #94
    Pops got in ok with the last fill-up regular unleaded which was the only gas I could find.
    The SUV will be chugging a bit for awhile but a small price to pay.

  15. #95
    Drove to the coast in my gas guzzling truck on Thursday and drove back Sunday. It was pretty easy to just top off the gas whenever I could and I was never even close to running out, even though there was no gas to be purchased within 60 miles of where I was staying Thurs/Fri. Be more like me, America.

  16. #96
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    121,350
    You mean you didnít fill up a garbage can and shove it in the back just in case? Because thatís what a real American would do.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    You mean you didnít fill up a garbage can and shove it in the back just in case? Because thatís what a real American would do.
    I'm so out of touch!

  18. #98
    Can't spell America without ME!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •