• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gas Crisis

DeacsPop

Resident Old Man
Reaction score
Headed north tomorrow to NJ/NY for a wedding. Winston Salem area is a good first stopping point.
Are people getting gas in the area? Anyone have a good website to check availability on my drive?
Thanks

Last edited:
I'd go ahead and buy a plane ticket and take ubers

Good luck. Im not expecting there will there be any gas left here tomorrow based on what I saw this evening.

First trip north in 18 months; Have a bunch of things I need to bring. SUV is loaded.

How long are you planning on staying in W-S ? A week ?

If you end up stuck and have to take the train it doesn't leave from Greensboro until almost 4am.

the GasBuddy people really fucked this up. their app is still worthless the one time I actually need it. good luck getting new users like me to use it during normal times.

Milkwich motherfuckers strike again. The Venn Diagram overlap between people driving solo in their own car with their Rona mask on and those causing this gas shitshow has got to be close to 100%.

Any media member, or social media assclown, who furthers this nonsense should be imprisoned.

Was a little curious to see what the situation would be this morning driving the kids to school - sure enough every gas station we passed was dry. Wasn't quite expecting that.

Back