• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia signup thread: 5/17 Start

I will just be getting back from a long weekend at the beach and will not be able to grace you guys with my presence.

***Diggler***

I can find a setup to run with 11 players, but if 2+ people are still lurking and want to play that would definitely make things easier/more fun.

I can find a setup to run with 11 players, but if 2+ people are still lurking and want to play that would definitely make things easier/more fun.

I will play multiple roles

Creamy you should play because honestly we have no idea what you’re doing most days anyway.

20210515-171805.jpg

Just started this tasting toogs. Will tell you how much money I spend because of you

I’ll get this up and running this afternoon or something. Still haven’t decided whether to do a bare bones theme game but probably not since only 12 of you signed up

Back