• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Joe Biden: is he Jimmy Carter 2.0 on the Energy Crisis?

Yo Reff you are officially diagnosed with Boomer Brain. Come on man. Copy and pasting shit like this is super lame.

Just had to get the Biden love started you know for all the leftist Commie Libs! The media has all of them brainwashed, what with the great job Biden/Harris are doing at the border, the gas crisis where there are now gas lines all over the SouthEast, and neither of them ever answering questions at a news conference for fear of having to actually tell the truth of their fallibilities. Keep blaming everything on Trump, but the actual truth is Trump is looking better & better to most Americans with common sense.

This has been going around:

So... Russia is massing troops on the border with Ukraine. Ukraine is threatening to take Crimea back by force. China is threatening Taiwan and its neighbors while also threatening our ships and Navy. N Korea is testing missiles again and restarting their nuclear weapons program. Iran has been emboldened and making more than their normal threats.
Our southern border is a humanitarian disaster caused directly by this administration, and the administration that promised transparency is hiding it and not letting the media have access. Ford is closing a plant and moving it to Mexico after just bringing it back from Mexico because of the current Administration’s plan for Increased taxes.
Price of steel up 145%,
Lumber 126%,
Wheat up 25%,
Food index up 25%,
Cotton 35%,
Silver 38%,
Copper 50%,
Soybeans 71%,
Oil 80%,
Gas shortage.
Pipeline jobs lost.
Wall construction jobs lost.
1.9 trillion in stimulus that funds the administrations pet projects and only paid a fraction to the people.
29 trillion in debt with 4.8 trillion projected 2021 deficit before the 2 trillion dollar stimulus proposed today for the new green deal. 🤦‍♂️
9+% unemployment with millions of job openings that can’t be filled because federal unemployment assistance makes it more advantageous for people to stay home than work.
All in the first 113 days. The current president is a disaster hold on tight the next 4 years are going to be a rough ride. All I'm saying is...you Biden supporters aren’t posting very much about the great things he’s doing.
Come on, help us understand how this is all good.
Someone tell me how this is better. I'm open to reason.
Biden supporters.....I can’t hear you?

Wake up America!

Copied and Pasted.

I'm kind of torn given that all I heard last year was how ineffective Biden would be if elected president, but here he is 113 days into his presidency and look at the global impact he's somehow had!

Just had to get the Biden love started you know for all the leftist Commie Libs! The media has all of them brainwashed, what with the great job Biden/Harris are doing at the border, the gas crisis where there are now gas lines all over the SouthEast, and neither of them ever answering questions at a news conference for fear of having to actually tell the truth of their fallibilities. Keep blaming everything on Trump, but the actual truth is Trump is looking better & better to most Americans with common sense.

omfg, the left is brainwashed!?!

there is not a chance that Trump can look anything but the lying, crooked charlatan that he has always been, even before he became the idiot's orange Jesus. he continuously grifts on willing elderly, uneducated and intellectually fragile sheep, like Reff.

funny how you are now worried about the President telling the truth when you didn't care over the last four years.

Biden is four months into his Presidency and has already done more for America.

lol, fucking reff...always good for a laugh.

Taken at face value, this is the dumbest thing i have read this year. However, there's a more charitable reading where you aren't a fucking moron who couldn't insure a bicycle: if by "common sense" you mean "everyone with below average sense, which averages with the above average people to get to "common" sense," then I suppose it's not far off. In this imaginary smartly worded construct (that you're not capable of constructing), you're basically saying that all dumb americans think trump is looking better AND you're lumping yourself in with that crowd. I actually don't agree with either of those sentiments. But again - I know that's not what you meant. You meant the spectacularly stupid assertion that Americans broadly miss trump.

i'm not sure i believe that biden is doing a great or even above average job, but he's not a horse in a hospital so i'm happy.

If I remember correctly, you're a Republican who doesn't like Trump or his acolytes so Biden would be fine with that assessment. As long as you guys aren't turning into TheReff, that works for Biden.

this is so great.

Great clip. If Mulaney did a sequel to that, he'd talk about how the horse shit all over the hospital. People who got the horse out of the hospital have to clean up all the shit while the people who let the horse in complain about the smell.

fuck the southeast :noidea:

Fuckin joe Biden, it was dark as shit 12 hours ago. It was never dark like that under Trump. Good thing the solar management policies Trump put in place were tough enough to handle Biden’s bumbles so that now it’s light out again. You libs miss Trump yet?

When it is said Republicans will do anything to make Biden look bad are we assuming Democrats don't do the same with Republicans? It also makes me laugh when I hear a negative comment made about liberal policies and the first response are things like "What a dumbass!" or "Fuck the southeast". I hate to be Debbie Downer hear but you guys do realize their are minorities and woke people that live in the Southeast and you are being racist, homophobic, and closed-minded when you blindly lump them all together and say things like that. It's not a good look from the same group that claims Conservatives are mean spirited and racist and the "mean party" who are not as refined and educated as liberals but your guys responses are the way they are. And now let's all countdown to the hateful responses and cussing and how I'm missing the point and too stupid to understand the depths of your guy's logic.

ENtQ9OuWsAE6ix-

We're really filling out this pic on the boards these days - like roaches coming out of the woodwork:

We have 73Deac, top left.
JH, top, 2d from left
Reff, 3rd row, 2d from right
Junebug, 2d row, left
Sailor, 2d row, 2d from left
Anus, 4th row, 2d from left

Who am I missing? Trying to get Bingo.

Last edited:
When it is said Republicans will do anything to make Biden look bad are we assuming Democrats don't do the same with Republicans? It also makes me laugh when I hear a negative comment made about liberal policies and the first response are things like "What a dumbass!" or "Fuck the southeast". I hate to be Debbie Downer hear but you guys do realize their are minorities and woke people that live in the Southeast and you are being racist, homophobic, and closed-minded when you blindly lump them all together and say things like that. It's not a good look from the same group that claims Conservatives are mean spirited and racist and the "mean party" who are not as refined and educated as liberals but your guys responses are the way they are. And now let's all countdown to the hateful responses and cussing and how I'm missing the point and too stupid to understand the depths of your guy's logic.

I almost fell for this. Nice job

Typical response, no rebuttal just assume I’m trolling. Ogboards liberal playbook 101

I sure could go for a mean tweet, a quiet Middle East, and 1.79 gas right now :rofl:

I'd say most conservatives with common sense recognize that Trump was/is the GOP's [Redacted], and are getting used to pulling the lever for third-party or even Democratic candidates. As with [Redacted], you know the losses are coming, so you might as well try to make them as big and as embarrassing as possible to attempt to accelerate change.

Of course, when your platform, messaging, and moral compass are so broken that a carpetbagging Yankee who was a registered Democrat until 2009 can turn 75% of the party into a cult of personality, you've got a lot of rot to clear out. So, also like with [Redacted], I'm guessing we're in for a decade or more in the wilderness. I'll say the next Republican president is elected in 2032, by which time we will have won exactly one presidential popular vote since 1988 (exclusive). Buckle in, boys.

Typical response, no rebuttal just assume I’m trolling. Ogboards liberal playbook 101

Your misuse of “hear” and “their” threw me off I thought the whole post was a parody of whiny republican victimhood and projection.

I guess it was real

The last Republican president let China kill a million Americans and shut down the economy with a militarized virus they made in a lab. But you know, keep complaining about gas prices.

Your misuse of “hear” and “their” threw me off I thought the whole post was a parody of whiny republican victimhood and projection.

I guess it was real

First: Basic grammar
Second: Macroeconomics and how it relates to the energy crisis and global warming

"You hEAR with your EAR!" is the tough one. Any idiot on Facebook can solve the second one.

You guys should be more woke than to make fun of me because of my grammar, that really hurts my feelings and makes me sad. What if I identify that those words were spelled correctly and that is my right as a human being! This is so unfair and hurtful and my inability to spell words is because I am a product of my environment and NOT MY FAULT! I hate intolerant people!!!:(:(

Back