• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Joe Biden: is he Jimmy Carter 2.0 on the Energy Crisis?

Carter was intelligent, knowledgeable, and also a nice guy. Someone whom you would not mind having as your next-door neighbor. He just was not a very good president. Biden is a flaming asshole, and a thoroughly corrupt one at that, in full mental decline, although he was never all that smart, to begin with. Dem party insiders are desperately trying to manage him. It is hardly surprising that Biden's policies, or the policies of those ideologues pushing poor unpopular agendas and acting behind the scenes in his name, are leading to disagreeable results.

It’s too bad he won the nomination solely to appeal to a small percentage of Midwestern 2016 Trump voters. Very few people wanted Biden based on his views. With that said, he’s handled the situation he was dealt better than I thought he would.

Last edited:
Carter was intelligent, knowledgeable, and also a nice guy. Someone whom you would not mind having as your next-door neighbor. He just was not a very good president. Biden is a flaming asshole, and a thoroughly corrupt one at that, in full mental decline, although he was never all that smart, to begin with. Dem party insiders are desperately trying to manage him. It is hardly surprising that Biden's policies, or the policies of those ideologues pushing poor unpopular agendas and acting behind the scenes in his name, are leading to disagreeable results.

I’d actually like to see a link to a credible source that would indicate that “Dem party insiders are desperately trying to manage him.”

Shooshmoo, you are getting better at message boarding and being liberal all at once. I applaud your immediate name calling, your off to a good start. Now you can call out someone’s misspelled words or grammar for a little misdirection. Answer this one question without mentioning Trump, would Biden have been your pick for President of all the choices in the Democratic Party?

What is this thread about? It's very confusing with all the trolling, counter-trolling, name-calling, and attempted gotchas about things completely unrelated to the nonsensical original post.

Just to throw a fact in the mix, Joe Biden's approval rating has been above 53% every day of his presidency, while Donald Trump's never cracked 45%. But I am sure there are some Americans out there with common sense who are suddenly regretting their Biden vote and wishing they had Trump back because he never would have let a private company get hacked. After all, Trump did a yugely great job securing America's computers.

Shooshmoo, you are getting better at message boarding and being liberal all at once. I applaud your immediate name calling, your off to a good start. Now you can call out someone’s misspelled words or grammar for a little misdirection. Answer this one question without mentioning Trump, would Biden have been your pick for President of all the choices in the Democratic Party?

This is a really, really good post, so I'll answer honestly. No, Warren was my first pick. Biden was probably 4th for me. Trump was around 9 billionth for me, right behind Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, the zombie fungus that takes over ants' bodies to control their minds.

This is a really, really good post, so I'll answer honestly. No, Warren was my first pick. Biden was probably 4th for me. Trump was around 9 billionth for me, right behind Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, the zombie fungus that takes over ants' bodies to control their minds.

Trump has had a similar effect on republicans.

That's the joke, Birdman (pretending I thought of that when I made the reference).

What is this thread about? It's very confusing with all the trolling, counter-trolling, name-calling, and attempted gotchas about things completely unrelated to the nonsensical original post.

yeah well

The Oteil factoid was pretty good though
Now get this, honky. You tell Rafael that I ain't taking no jive from no Western Union messenger. You tell that asshole if he got something to tell me to get his ass down here himself.

Back