• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lovers Mafia Game: 235 posts documenting the death of Mafia

that's ridiculous, the first one is 1000x better.

The first one doesn't have the lyrics "ooh la kah koh"(as an aside, this is according to musicmatch. I always heard them as "Boo lah Bamp Boop"

I am drinking a Nugget Nectar

One of our finest ales

My then fiancée now wife likes to drink my good beer but doesn't know much. She popped into a store and grabbed a random shelfie; it was NN. I knew I had made the right decision at that time.

Anyone here going bald

Diggler? Toogs? Da? Ryala? Mako?

I think I could handle it but I am one hirsute motherfucker

I started losing my hair mid 20s. I never had great hair but I have a perfectly shaped head for the shaved look I now rock and have been for the last 10 years. Anyone losing their hair should do this unless they have some kind of fucked up shane battier head or other head shape issues. So much more youthful and handsome looking then any of the attempts to conceal the issue.

I have never played this setup but it seems to me that it's vanilla with a doc at 6-2 if lovers claim? And if you lynch a lover you either have 1 or 2 confirmed civs?

blah blah blah toogs active must me mafia blah blah

"active" = 2 posts, 1 of which is about being active

"active" = 2 posts, 1 of which is about being active

yeah but some mfer will say I never post until like 2 minutes before the deadline day 1 sooooooo

Also Ryala how was the Frick?

I always learn good beers in these games.

I like beer but generally prefer liquor if I am going to drink

Very disappointed that there are no Sophie B Hawkins Dance comments.

I have never played this setup but it seems to me that it's vanilla with a doc at 6-2 if lovers claim? And if you lynch a lover you either have 1 or 2 confirmed civs?

are you saying that once a lover gets killed, his lover will also die thus revealing either maf or civ, so the remaining 2 lovers should be able to either clear or confirm mafia/civ breakdown? that seems right to me.

once we confirm who the mafia lover (ML) is, do we immediately lynch him or hold off and take a shot on someone else? Seems like we might be better off keeping an active voice in the game (and one that we can ignore) and force mafia to kill them off.

i don't see ML lasting past N2 no matter what.

yeah but some mfer will say I never post until like 2 minutes before the deadline day 1 sooooooo

Also Ryala how was the Frick?

tenor.gif

are you saying that once a lover gets killed, his lover will also die thus revealing either maf or civ, so the remaining 2 lovers should be able to either clear or confirm mafia/civ breakdown? that seems right to me.

once we confirm who the mafia lover (ML) is, do we immediately lynch him or hold off and take a shot on someone else? Seems like we might be better off keeping an active voice in the game (and one that we can ignore) and force mafia to kill them off.

i don't see ML lasting past N2 no matter what.

I think you generally kill knowns of course

Holy shit. My kid stuck one of those helium birthday balloons in the back of my car without me knowing and it just floated into my peripheral and I almost simultaneously shit myself and drove my car off the road.

I have had this happen, and it is unexpectedly terrifying.

Anyone here going bald

Diggler? Toogs? Da? Ryala? Mako?

I think I could handle it but I am one hirsute motherfucker

I'm as bald as Mako's mom's snatch.

So according to reddit the government is basically admitting we've been visited by aliens.

1 hour to deadline

Gooner - da, tejas
Mako - townie
Diggler - bym
ryala - diggler
Townie - knight
diggler - gouda
bym - ryala

YTV - the rest of you

PM/rep me with any mistakes

I kinda wanna kill bym because of how badly he worked me in that one endgame last season. I never got past that.

Back