• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lovers Mafia Game: 235 posts documenting the death of Mafia

deacon14

Reaction score
Decided to change things up a bit and do a unique setup. To summarize: There is a mafia consisting of three members, there are 2 pairs of lovers, and there is a town doctor. If one member of a lover pair is voted to be killed/nightkilled, the other lover will die by suicide with their lover. The alignment of lovers is not confirmed to each other, and 1 of 4 lovers is a mafia member. Doctors cannot stop death by suicide.

More information on the setup can be found here: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mini_Love

Basic mafia rules (stolen from someone else, obviously):

1.) NEVER edit a post.

2.) If you miss two votes, you die, regardless of your role. DO NOT MISS A VOTE. PERIOD. If you know you are going to be gone, or if there is a chance you might be gone, you can PM/email me with your desired vote ahead of time. Majority votes do not count as missed votes

3.) No posting at "night." I will not be tolerant of night-posting and will AA you. End of discussion.

4.) Vote by typing a player name in BOLD or inside 3 stars in your post, e.g.: I think Tejas is mafia or ***Tejas*** is mafia. If you later want to change your vote, DO NOT EDIT (see rule 1). Make a new post that says "switching to ***Tejas***."

5.) I will use the timestamps on this site as my official clock. Votes count through the end of the deadline minute. Timestamps of 10:00 count; timestamps of 10:01 do not.

6.) If the day’s death vote is tied at the deadline, there will be a 10 minute overtime. If the tie is not broken during OT, RNG will determine who dies.

7.) Do not discuss or mention my name or the word “PM” in the thread. I will AA you. PM me or rep me if you need something.

8.) You cannot vote for yourself, and there is no such thing as an active no-vote at the conclusion of a round. You can "switch to no vote" during a round, but you must switch again submitting a name before the round ends or it will be considered a “missed vote” for purposes of elimination.

9.) Majo’s: No Majo’s with 7 or fewer players remaining. Majo’s cannot occur within the final 10 minutes of a round. If a majo does occur I will call it when I see it and a 5 minute twilight will take place. A majo may be undone during twilight

At the end of 5 minutes I will call night and the game will proceed. If i am not around and there is a majo, please police yourselves.

10.) Night moves will generally have 30 minutes after night is called to send me their moves - this may shift somewhat in a majo round. I will announce the timing of night moves in thread at the start of each night.

11.) Everybody should receive a PM. Let me know if you did not.

12.) I will inevitably screw something up and I likely already have. I will apologize. You will deal with it. We will move on and try to enjoy this game.

Deadlines will be 10:30/1:30/4:30 Eastern unless otherwise specified in thread.

Last edited:
Player list:

1. Townie: Town Lover killed D3
2. Bym- mafia lover killed D2
3. Diggler - vanilla townie killed N1
4. Knight
5. Gouda - vanilla townie killed N3
6. Mako: Vanilla townie killed D3
7. Toogs - town lover killed D2
8. Tejas: Town lover killed D3
9. Gooner - mafia goon killed D1
10. Da
11. Ryala: vanilla townie killed D3
12. Dv7 - vanilla townie killed N2

Last edited:
D1:

Gooner - da, tejas, dv7
ryala - diggler, knight
Mako – townie, toogs
Diggler - bym, gouda
bym - ryala

Did not vote, will AA with another missed vote - mako, gooner

D2:

Bym – gouda, mako, ryala
Townie- Knight, toogs
Da - townie
Ryala - bym

Did not vote – tejas, dv7, da

Will be AA'd with a second missed vote: tejas, dv7, da, mako

Last edited:
Everybody should have gotten a PM now, so game open

I’m a little tired of not being mafia.

Also, I still get kill shot privileges. You people are on notice.

Next two weeks I am working full time, my wife is working full time, and we have no childcare lined up for our 8 month old

Should be fun

p excited to learn who knight's lover is

change to ***ryala***

i am making short ribs in the instant pot tonight and i am pumped. looking forward to watching my teenagers inhale a plate of food.

Gooner - da
Mako - townie
Diggler - bym
ryala - diggler

YTV - the rest of you

Back