• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel's state-sponsored terrorism and ethnic cleansing

the videos are awful, though it's no surprise to see their tactics look similar to riot police in the US, it's because many police departments in america pay IDF and ex-IDF teams to train their squads

additionally, of course israeli forces feel empowered to do things like shown in the video when netanyahu said this week they'd "conquer palestine" if needed

In 1967, nearing the end of the Six day war, Israel seized the Gaza strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the Golan Heights from Syria, and the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan. After the territories were seized and in Israel control, Israel offered to return the territories in exchange for Arab recognition of the right of Israel to exist and guarantee against future unprovoked attacks. Arab leaders at the time declined a peace agreement and ended further talks. Also, nearing the end of the Camp David peace accords during the Clinton Administration, Arafat was offered what many considered a very fair compromise from the Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak and the Clinton Administration to be signed the next day. Later that day after Arafat said no, he would not sign the agreement, Clinton is said to have banged on the table and said "You sir, are leading your people and the region to a catastrophe". There are many times that both sides have added extra demands to peace negotiations and have backed out of agreements. Both side have been in the wrong at times but let's not pretend Israel is the big bad monster. If a country goes to war and seizes land then they own that land. That's the way it's been since before the Roman Empire. Israel could take any Palestine controlled land anytime they wanted if they went into full attack mode. That's the truth whether it's right or wrong.

Yeah what kind of shit is that. You could say the same as the United States could take 90% of any land throughout the world anytime they wanted if they went into full attack mode. That’s the truth whether it’s right or wrong.

“Did the Zionists have the legal or moral right to invade Arab Palestine, uproot its Arab citizens from their homes and seize all Arab property for themselves just based on the “religious” claim that their forefathers lived there thousands of years ago? Only a thousand years ago the Moors lived in Spain. Would this give the Moors of today the legal and moral right to invade the Iberian Peninsula, drive out its Spanish citizens, and then set up a new Moroccan nation … where Spain used to be, as the European zionists have done to our Arab brothers and sisters in Palestine?…”

-Malcolm X

“Did the Zionists have the legal or moral right to invade Arab Palestine, uproot its Arab citizens from their homes and seize all Arab property for themselves just based on the “religious” claim that their forefathers lived there thousands of years ago? Only a thousand years ago the Moors lived in Spain. Would this give the Moors of today the legal and moral right to invade the Iberian Peninsula, drive out its Spanish citizens, and then set up a new Moroccan nation … where Spain used to be, as the European zionists have done to our Arab brothers and sisters in Palestine?…”

-Malcolm X

9fc2fa5a-776e-4170-b702-ecab92cab7d1_text.gif

-Malcolm X

Obviously, the situation between the Israelis and the Palestinians is considerably more complicated than this highly selective, partisan, and misleading propaganda from Malcom X. Pretty easy to see that Detroit Red would have done better to stick to stuff he understood much better, such as dealing drugs, robbery, and pimping.

Obviously, the situation between the Israelis and the Palestinians is considerably more complicated than this highly selective, partisan, and misleading propaganda from Malcom X. Pretty easy to see that Detroit Red would have done better to stick to stuff he understood much better, such as dealing drugs, robbery, and pimping.

Wow. You are a really good person.

Wow. You are a really good person.

As a matter of fact, I was being a very good person by leaving even more unsavory aspects of Malcom X's life out. Fact is, I just didn't want to embarrass Townie anymore than he already has been for approvingly quoting a man like Malcom X. But OK, have it your way. Sorry Townie. Malcom X was an avowed racist, a Black Supremacist.

As a matter of fact, I was being a very good person by leaving even more unsavory aspects of Malcom X's life out. Fact is, I just didn't want to embarrass Townie anymore than he already has been for approvingly quoting a man like Malcom X. But OK, have it your way. Sorry Townie. Malcom X was an avowed racist, a Black Supremacist.

Have you ever read his autobiography, written with the help of Alex Haley of Roots fame? It's a terrific book. And fwiw he renounced many of his racial views towards the end of his life, and in fact was probably killed because he left the Nation of Islam and began openly criticizing the group and its leader, Elijah Muhammad. Near the end of his life he said this to Gordon Parks:

"I realized racism isn't just a black and white problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that white college girls came into the restaurant‍—‌the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the whites get together‍—‌and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent, I saw white students helping black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then‍—‌like all [Black] Muslims‍—‌I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years. That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days‍—‌I'm glad to be free of them."

Slow your roll Highland. A good conservative has no room to grow and change. Let's make America great again by remaining stagnant. After all our founding fathers demand no change!

Back