• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel's state-sponsored terrorism and ethnic cleansing

Sorry, who is hunting Jews? I feel like we missed something.

Good call. I'm sure the perpetrators of violence against the Jews in NYC were triggered by twitter posts from a moron congresswomen in GA.

"Jews will not replace us!"
- good people on both sides

Good call. I'm sure the perpetrators of violence against the Jews in NYC were triggered by twitter posts from a moron congresswomen in GA.

Replace NYC with Cleveland and MTG for Ben Shapiro and rinse and repeat. Inciting violence against minorities is a right wing thing. Everyone on the left down to Ilhan Omar has said antisemitic crime or violence is disgusting and wrong. Of course Trump and MTG make light of the Holocaust and say America First, and white supremacist murderers in America have cited these types as inspirations.

Today our right wing board deplorables learn that “America First” is an anti-Semitic movement from the 1920’s and 1930’s that received assistance from the German Nazi party

Yes but it’s begging the international community (read: America) to listen to them and not to the government

South Africa was our ally in the 80s too.

to be fair, Tlaib's words - if you actually listen to what she said - don't even seem to meet ADL's standard for anti-Semitism

Trying to think of what Israel could do to stop being labeled an apartheid state and coming up with nothing

Yes but it’s begging the international community (read: America) to listen to them and not to the government

Numerous countries reject their right to exist, and you support them over America, you are an anti-Semite.

Numerous countries reject their right to exist, and you support them over America, you are an anti-Semite.

i mean, i don't reject it but you realize the creation of israel is sort of a bonkers world politics event, right?

Back