• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep 2021 Season Long Thread

i'd like to play but please note my piss poor performance last year. i'll end up on the team of misfit toys

the team of Diggler, YoungBuck, Brasky, and palma is probably going to win it all.

Top 10 free agent from last season and (Townie can confirm) get answers in almost immediately

Also have a personal Sheep blood feud with mako so am motivated

Top 10 free agent from last season and (Townie can confirm) get answers in almost immediately

a sheep blood feud is very Old Testament

brasky where you at? we are so bad that we're going to be GOOD.

by the way how is this game scored? that impacts strategery

in what has to be a spectacular sign for Team Ineptitude, I asked the question above PRIOR TO reading the very clear instructions in the first post.

brasky where you at? we are so bad that we're going to be GOOD.

by the way how is this game scored? that impacts strategery

We do not care how the game is scored. We will win no matter what.

Just know if you’re in league with gooner, I automatically hate you.

I am pretty sad that I didn't get asked by mako, knight for their team which has a poster no one has ever heard of and a parody account. Can't wait to punish your bholes.

Join me

maxresdefault.jpg

Someone add me to their team. I am delightful.

Edit: And by someone, I mean a toogs/da/gooner/ryala team sounds like a winner

Last edited:
Back