• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep 2021 Season Long Thread

Wakelaw you interested in teaming up? Similar scores and went to wake law around the same time?

Team Suque Machine reporting for duty

Knight, I'm good, and I can speak for ATS because with his wife he's used to prettier people making his decisions for him. We need a 4th. Who wants in?

“I appreciate that, Clark.”

Yeah, I’m in. I just need to not forget to submit this season.

I am pretty sad that I didn't get asked by mako, knight for their team which has a poster no one has ever heard of and a parody account. Can't wait to punish your bholes.

Surprised you’ve never heard of Biff. Also, I’m not a parody.

Someone add me to their team. I am delightful.

Edit: And by someone, I mean a toogs/da/gooner/ryala team sounds like a winner

I'd be down, if someone doesn't take you up on this

In! FA. I’m ok - streaky. Would have been in the playoffs if I hadn’t spaced a week.

Da, Gooner, Ryala, Toogs will be a team, The Suque Machine unless we come up with something we like better.

BrianRandall, RaiseHigh, HamsterHuey, Terps2001 are a team

you are our official arch rivals. Also hiring raise is like bringing in Calipari; you might win but you know he's a cheater and you are going to lose your championships later.

Back