• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep 2021 Season Long Thread

OK up to 10 teams now which makes the season worth running--would love to get up to 16 or so.

Also, get me your team names, people, or I'm gonna start naming you things that Knight has posted in the last year.

OK up to 10 teams now which makes the season worth running--would love to get up to 16 or so.

Also, get me your team names, people, or I'm gonna start naming you things that Knight has posted in the last year.

Just start grouping rando free agents into teams.

in a nod to nonny's top shot expertise and to capture the cultural zeitgeist, I'm partial to a name in the spirt of Non-Fungible Sheepers

or something

FA here. give me incentive to play each week on a team.

Highnmighty
TheArsenal
Diogenes
And yours truly

Are going with a working name of... :popcorn:

Dino's Prison Hooch*

*we reserve the right to change this weekly.

I feel like we should get extra points for coming up with a team name so bad that the mod won't write it down.

Team Hide Your Keyboards: BeachBumDeac, JamesSokolove, PhDeac, and DeacHawk

I googled knight’s team name for us and the only acronyms that came up were for Islamic prayers so now I’m really confused.

I googled knight’s team name for us and the only acronyms that came up were for Islamic prayers so now I’m really confused.

Same. I think it's the Islamic equivalent of saying "Bless your heart" when speaking with an idiot.

Biff! Knight! Mako!

WE FORGOT TO COLLUDE THIS WEEK!

I guess we can save that for when the bright lights come on.

Back