• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep 2021 Season Long Thread

FTN 303
TerpBE 275
Twigg 273

ATS 291
DDD 276
Mako 273

Nonny
Juice 282
Nomadic 249
NOVA 273

James
BBD 268
PhD 221
DecHawk 279

Those are fun roughins, I think

Two in the top three this week (not me), and FTN with a big finish last week. We might get a few number one votes in the Preseason Coach's Poll.

Updated OP with team names for those who didn't have them, you have til Friday to PM me a name change if you want one. Also, I think there are four free agents left, which I'm happy to combine onto a team, but need confirmation that RaiseHigh is a different person than RHTB&G.

Added this to OP, this thread will now serve as the season long shit talk thread

9u4IM4H.png

Updated OP with team names for those who didn't have them, you have til Friday to PM me a name change if you want one. Also, I think there are four free agents left, which I'm happy to combine onto a team, but need confirmation that RaiseHigh is a different person than RHTB&G.

I'm RaiseHigh

Figured. And FearTheNoodle is also FTN here.

Also, toogs issued a correction, which lowered his team score by 13, dropping his team down a place and lowering some individual player scores by 1, as he put "ACERS" instead of "ACRES" and was adamant that was his actual intent and called all of you stupid in the process.

New team standings here:

eB6StrJ.png

Is it just cumulative points across the season? Bonuses for all the games I’m going to win?

I will announce some additional scoring rules but regular season scores will seed the playoffs

Figured. And FearTheNoodle is also FTN here.

Also, toogs issued a correction, which lowered his team score by 13, dropping his team down a place and lowering some individual player scores by 1, as he put "ACERS" instead of "ACRES" and was adamant that was his actual intent and called all of you stupid in the process.

New team standings here:

YEAH! WHO IS STUPID NOW?!?!?!

But yeah honor before victory.

YEAH! WHO IS STUPID NOW?!?!?!

But yeah honor before victory.

Is there honor in not submitting this week? I feel like that also prevents us from being victorious

The Seawards are making CDeacMan available for trade. Any teams have someone who hasn’t shown up yet?

Back