• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dino Gaudio charged with extortion

I think the transcript merits renewed discussion given the thinly veiled reference to his removal.

based on the character he revealed in the audio I'd guess he'll go out Jose Canseco style and write tell all books etc. I wouldn't be surprised to hear the assistant coaches (unbeknownst to skip) had been wildin

The first thing that comes to mind is that the sexual assault allegations were not public at the time that he was fired. When he says "the last time this happened, I kept quiet" but the last time "this happened" he would have been the head coach so it all would have been on him. That's the only thing he maybe could have made public that wouldn't directly implicate him.

Do we know that? Couldn't it have been a situation a l'ville that he kept quiet about?

Do we know that? Couldn't it have been a situation a l'ville that he kept quiet about?

Possibly but it really seems like he’s talking about getting fired at Wake.

Back