• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dino Gaudio charged with extortion

E1sm9q9XEAEr6Sa

We talkin bout practice!?

My biggest issue with Wellman's handling of Dino was not that he fired him when he did, although it was strange timing. My issue was that Wellman hired him in the first place. The smart thing to do would have been to appoint him as interim for the coming season and then, having had time to adjust to the shock of Skip's untimely passing, make a more rational decision about the next head coach. Instead we got one bad decision, followed by a baffling one, followed by a terrible one, which was then followed by another terrible one. The only good decision Wellman made since Skip died was the decision to retire.

Wow, just have to laugh. Well at least he is retirement age.

In hindsight, the Coach [Redacted] hire was probably not the best option at the time for Mr. Wellman. I wish he would have been able to convince Jeff Battle into at least taking the job for the interim.

But Dino gotta go. It was true back in 2010, and even more so apparent after today.

No defender of Dino, but he did win 2/3 of his games, and took Wake to #1 ranking. Firing him was not the obvious choice. Should have given him another year to rule over the implosion.

Maybe Dino is funding a Fight Club
e59076d0-ede9-442c-9916-9e6d89010d57_screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
What's the fuck is an impermissible production of recruiting videos and impermissible use of graduate managers in workouts? If I'm Louisville, this makes me look good if this is all I'm getting extorted over.

Lol, Dino. Trying to extort a school, that buys hookers for recruits, with impermissible recruiting videos?!? You really got ‘em Dino.

What's the fuck is an impermissible production of recruiting videos and impermissible use of graduate managers in workouts? If I'm Louisville, this makes me look good if this is all I'm getting extorted over.

That's why they proceeded with the extortion charge, they are trying to control the narrative.

Ha. Yep.

Mack as Dino starts to rant, “shit, Dino. He can really ruin us. . .’Wait, all you know about was the recruiting videos??’ We good. Hello, FBI. “

Back