• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - in group sites at Gros Ventre. Heading home tomorrow. Just watched a shootout in Jackson and going to the RODEO now.
What's a shootout? We considered doing the rodeo in cody but couldn't justify the extra hour driving each way

Suck it, betterphan

b51427b0-03c7-4eda-8d42-644078651d92.jpg
What does this have to do with me? I literally work on a period where spelling didn't matter

Gonna get an Au Pair from Columbia or Japan. Thoughts/Experiences?

Generally, I'm thinking pros from Columbia: Spanish immersion opportunity, appreciative of my home environment. Pros from Japan: significant cultural exposure, older (24-6) candidates means more mature to handle taking care of 4 kids.

The ivy Ieague-educated au pair would be the preferred choice for an aspirational coastal elite.

Traveling with kids is going to destroy my stops to hours driven ratio.

Son had an absolute meltdown upon entering South Carolina at a rest stop.

I told my wife my office is more relaxing, and apparently that’s not something you say to a woman that’s 8 months pregnant.

It’s a pretty great thread to follow along. Looks like he used to write for the WS Journal so we’ve got some connection to him, too.

Traveling with kids is going to destroy my stops to hours driven ratio.

Son had an absolute meltdown upon entering South Carolina at a rest stop.

I told my wife my office is more relaxing, and apparently that’s not something you say to a woman that’s 8 months pregnant.

Bro...My wife would kick me outta the house for less than that

Yo cookout! I went to Taco Billy. Great environment, friendly service, chill vibes. 7.5/10 --- would bump up to 8 or 8.5 if there were more taco options.

I had the basic ass taco and the fried chicken with cabbage taco. Both tasty. I also had a couple tecate's with lime. Will def go back.

Now begs the question...Do I find another taco joint? It's still daylight.

Breakfast tacos at taco billy before a full day of west Asheville drinking >>>>

I'm thinking about going back in morning for breakfast tacos. Will report back

thinking about hiking a volcano tomorrow morning. will report back

Yo cookout! I went to Taco Billy. Great environment, friendly service, chill vibes. 7.5/10 --- would bump up to 8 or 8.5 if there were more taco options.

I had the basic ass taco and the fried chicken with cabbage taco. Both tasty. I also had a couple tecate's with lime. Will def go back.

Go to Zillicoah Brewing and have the taco truck owned by a local taqueria. Much more traditional tacos but delicious.

hmm yeah their breakfast tacos are one of their best things.. and they usually serve those all day (though u probably didn't consider it), that ups the variety a good bit if you include those in the reportoire

i almost always get the migas + a non-breakfast taco when getting it for lunch or dinner

Go to Zillicoah Brewing and have the taco truck owned by a local taqueria. Much more traditional tacos but delicious.

yes, this too tho, then you'll have done a tour of my top 3 taco spots in AVL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back