• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Eastern Europe: Belarus Hijacks Plane to Arrest Journalist

And this is why Trump loves Eastern European authoritarian governments so much. He'd kill to get that kind of unlimited power - conservative cancel culture here we come!

Yep

Trumpublican wet dream.

Close to reality. They didn’t respond when a father of American citizens was murdered by an allied country for his journalism. Their DOJ has been spying on journalists.

Close to reality. They didn’t respond when a father of American citizens was murdered by an allied country for his journalism. Their DOJ has been spying on journalists.

To be fair Biden has done absolutely nothing about the Saudis as well.

I think everyone would be better off if we just let Trump go. Dude is a ghost on the internet, and people largely don’t give a fuck about him. His online search analytics are to where they were before announced his run.

And this is why Trump loves Eastern European authoritarian governments so much. He'd kill to get that kind of unlimited power - conservative cancel culture here we come!

I eagerly await Biden speaking out or sanctioning the Belarus leadership.

Tag: SailordeacApproves

This is essentially an act of war against the European Union. Lukashenka must have assurances from Putin that he will be taken care of in his new Iron Curtain, because this stunt is going to close them off from the rest of the Western world.

I eagerly await Biden speaking out or sanctioning the Belarus leadership.

Last I checked, Biden hasn't repeatedly expressed his admiration for Putin or an admiration for Russian/Eastern European methods of government.

Last I checked, Biden hasn't repeatedly expressed his admiration for Putin or an admiration for Russian/Eastern European methods of government.

Fair, I'm not trying to equate the two, but I'm much more concerned with the current President's reactions than worrying about Trump at this point. I think it's tme to move on and hold the current President to normal standards rather than Trump's standards.

How concerned are you about all the republican politicians trying to out-Trump each other?

Fair, I'm not trying to equate the two, but I'm much more concerned with the current President's reactions than worrying about Trump at this point. I think it's tme to move on and hold the current President to normal standards rather than Trump's standards.

so are you satisfied that the US government has already spoken out?

How concerned are you about all the republican politicians trying to out-Trump each other?

I'm not sure trying to tie them to Belarus is really going to have much affect in keeping them from being re-elected. Make them vote against the stuff Americans overwhelmingly support.

so are you satisfied that the US government has already spoken out?

Yeah, I hadn't seen Blinken's comments in the article I read last night. I'd like to hear Biden speak out against this in blunt terms, though on second thought it's probably best for the EU to lead the way on this. It seems we just kind of let the situation in Ukraine pass, Saudi still hasn't been punished for kidnapping and murdering a Washington Post journalist, Israel continues to be treated with kids gloves in the face of war crimes. Those are all pretty outrageous actions on their own and have mostly just been papered over. Meanwhile we have sanctions in place with Cuba 60 years later?

Back