• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Friendly Week: Congrats FTN and HamsterHuey!

I'm proud of myself for not giving in on my credibility. State rankings are important, it's not worth winning to write North Carolina as the best state in America.

I did the same and had we done so, we finish top 3 lmao. I think we may need to give up on principles in favor of winning fake internet games.

Last edited:
real talk no one actually thinks the 60s were the best decade for music but the internet said so

Yeah, usually sheep rules would favor recency bias but 80s90s/00s/10s seemed like poor choices. So 70s felt like the most recent decade for good music.

I did the same and had we done so, we finish top 3 lmao. I think we may need to give up on principles in favor of winning fake internet games.

You act like we’ve never played mafia with you guys

real talk no one actually thinks the 60s were the best decade for music but the internet said so

It's a friendly, so you can afford to go with the right answer, hence, I put the 80s

You act like we’ve never played mafia with you guys

The only rule of mafia is no matter what, do what’s funnier. Sheep, however, is serious business and moving forward ryala and I will have to treat it as such.

Back