• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

Republicans elected Glenn Youngkin to solve global inflation and rising gas prices. I look forward to seeing how he does it.

They elected him because his opponent is a tone deaf clod who doesn't connect with real people. You guys are in the process of repeating that mistake. Mark the tape.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean it’s like he has missed the last decade of social media and algorithms. People were manipulated before, now it’s pretty much straight up controlled. The caravans are a great example because their discussion rises and falls directly in correlation to elections, and the random dumb fuck in Iowa can’t explain in any coherent manner why the fuck they care about a migrant caravan that’s down by Guatemala and won’t ever step foot where they live. In addition to counter even further they know what is important to them, nope because they are so wrapped up in the cult they are willing to die which I’m going to say is not in their best interest, but hey who am I to tell them to get a vaccine right, maybe death is what they want, after all they know best.

They elected him because his opponent is a tone deaf clod who doesn't connect with real people.

McAuliffe ran a shit campaign, but I wouldn't call it "talking incessantly about race". The plan seemed to be to try to tie Youngkin to Trump without making a real effort to tie the entire Republican party to Trump (which would be a wonderful idea since it's true, but requires more of an effort outside one election). If you want to make the argument that this is by definition bringing up race because Trump and all of his supporters are racist, that's fine, but that's you making that point, not the McAuliffe campaign.

To the extent that the McAuliffe campaign was more specific than "Glenn Trumpkin" (an actual, "hilarious" nickname that appeared on fundraising e-mails), they mostly talked about the January 6 insurrection and Trump's attempt to delegitimize the vote. All the while, they talked very little about McAuliffe's previous term as governor, which is not a good look.

I mean it’s like he has missed the last decade of social media and algorithms. People were manipulated before, now it’s pretty much straight up controlled. The caravans are a great example because their discussion rises and falls directly in correlation to elections, and the random dumb fuck in Iowa can’t explain in any coherent manner why the fuck they care about a migrant caravan that’s down by Guatemala and won’t ever step foot where they live. In addition to counter even further they know what is important to them, nope because they are so wrapped up in the cult they are willing to die which I’m going to say is not in their best interest, but hey who am I to tell them to get a vaccine right, maybe death is what they want, after all they know best.

Hard to believe you guys don't do well in places like this, isn't it?

Jh's whole schtick on this thread: "I'm the rubber and your the glue..."

Jh's whole schtick on this thread: "I'm the rubber and your the glue..."

chris-brown-breezy.gif

I’m not a politician I can call it like it is, you seem to think that what gets posted is a reflection of how a politician would relate. Do you think that that person is intelligent? No, they are a dumb fuck. They are manipulated because they are dumb which is sad, but those that want power use it too their advantage. Then nothing gets done to benefit them which feeds their populist view. Hell that hypothetical dumb fuck Iowan has a high likelihood of being unvaccinated, high likelihood of having poor healthcare, high likelihood of being diabetic, mmmm corn syrup. Maybe some policies like expanded Medicare and capping insulin to 35 dollars what be really beneficial, if only there was someone trying to pass those things.

Alternate theory: I'm telling you exactly what's going to happen and why.

Yes:

step 1) Gop creates distracting “issue” accuses Dems of fetishizing said issue

Step 2) Dems respond “sure, that’s an issue and we actually made it a small piece of this vary large program that will help all of America to have better lives”

Step 3) gop says “see all they care about are 95 year old bridges when gas is too expensive to even drive over the bridges!”

Step 4) Dems: “wait a minute, you’re the ones that brought this up…”

Step 5) gop wins elections and repeals all the good work that dems accomplished, because they are mad about bridges, then blame the dems for fetishizing race and not doing anything to repair the nations bridges

They elected him because his opponent is a tone deaf clod who doesn't connect with real people. You guys are in the process of repeating that mistake. Mark the tape.

This guy is really going out on a limb on a midterm election. Check out Nostradumbass over here, who still thinks gas prices are the President's fault.

It's hilarious that a thread that was started over the GOP outrage that a theory was being taught on a widespread scale in public schools when it actually wasn't - and a "crisis" that was created by a GOP operative to smear educators discussing race and school boards trying to address that topic in increasingly diverse schools for GOP election purposes, and relentlessly promoted for months before the election by Fox News as a national educational crisis - now has conservatives claiming that it is Democrats who are obsessed with the topic. Especially when conservative posters here agreed that it was being taught in schools and was a crisis, and credited the issue for electing Youngkin, yet now are claiming that it really wasn't such a big deal and that it is Democrats who need to stop talking about it. LOL. Deflection and projection at their finest.

We've been over it dozens of times. Other factors (many of them class-based) are far better predictors of a person's economic future than the single factor of race. You all don't want to hear it.

The only thing we have been over dozens of time is you not backing up your assertion that CRT isn't truthful.

What we have here is a courage deficit. sailor has scurried back into his nest but you are still here, and you are still not backing up your own posts. The above post is nothing.

Your avoidance of this signals to me and the world that you eagerly and actively advocate lying to your own children about America. That's pretty serious and I hope for your kids' sake you come around to the truth that we all now you know.

Back