• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

Weird how the same people who think white people shouldn't be punished for bad things white people did in the past also think Black people show be more heavily policed for living in neighborhoods where Black people committed "crimes" in the past.

Weird how the same people who think white people shouldn't be punished for bad things white people did in the past also think Black people show be more heavily policed for living in neighborhoods where Black people committed "crimes" in the past.

I just hope someday we can get to the bottom of who is committing all those underreported murders of White people.

I just hope someday we can get to the bottom of who is committing all those underreported murders of White people.

Tuesdays are recycling days. Wednesday yard waste. Unreported murder body disposal is on Thursday.

Check NextDoor for the holiday schedule.

he says unironically on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre.

Of course. This isn't just about eliminating CRT from college courses, it's about demonizing the whole idea of seriously discussing issues related to race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. at both the HS and college levels. It's like when the TX Board of Education several years ago issued a statement that they were opposed to teaching critical thinking in schools because it might, god forbid, lead kids to question what they've been taught at home by their parents. That's ultimately what a lot of this is about. CRT is just a convenient catch-all term for conservatives to use to try to squelch all sorts of things being taught in colleges and schools.

Last edited:
That’s pretty descent ASMR.

Can’t take a beta white dude serious. Like your ass was definitely the problem, in times of slavery this dude would have been virtue signaling videos on how racism isn’t that bad.

But seriously what the fuck is critical race theory? Cliff notes, but less big gay.

Still don’t know what the fuck CRT is. But I’m confident people shouldn’t be punished by the race in which they were born white, black.
C or Asian.

Kinda like the time I got called a chink on these boards and the always talkative PH had shit to say

Still don’t know what the fuck CRT is. But I’m confident people shouldn’t be punished by the race in which they were born white, black.
C or Asian.

Kinda like the time I got called a chink on these boards and the always talkative PH had shit to say

Use Google and don’t look at dumbass conservative takes. It’s not that hard.

Use Google and don’t look at dumbass conservative takes. It’s not that hard.

Damn I wish someone who didn’t look at conservative media took a stand against someone in their community calling a member a chink. But nah

Back