• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

You’re right about Title I funding lowering class sizes, which is a big help, but when you can’t find any experienced teachers to work, and more importantly stay, at low performing schools because all the experienced ones leave due to lack of resources and support, then it doesn’t really move the needle. Give me a teacher with 5-10 years experience and 35 students over a new teacher with 25 students.

That being said there is going to a massive teacher shortage nationwide this year. It’s going to be a shitshow. Nobody wants to work in a hostile workplace for peanuts.

Congratulations conservatives your goal of destroying public education is working!

Clearly the solution is to punish them failing schools with decreasing resources. That’ll fix ‘em.

Go ahead, third generation off the boat. My family sent five to the army and four to Vietnam. We've spwaned a bunch of teachers who might not want to teach your bullshit.

They should just shut up and do as they are told. Obviously, that's what they came to America for, and that's how we'll get equity of thought.

Speaking of equity and in honor of the ongoing Olympic games, we should just apply the concept of equality of result to sports. Both the players and the fans will love it.

your considerable intellectual limitations are due to climate change, you have no foreseeable prospects for improvement
I love sailor's posts like this one because they make absolutely no sense.

Trying to come up with a Milhouse /greenhouse gases joke

Go ahead, third generation off the boat. My family sent five to the army and four to Vietnam. We've spwaned a bunch of teachers who might not want to teach your bullshit.

I would be willing to bet: 1) the bunch of teachers spawned in your family do not know what CRT is; 2) they have never been required to teach CRT; and 3) are the typical white Republicans who are just trying to whitewash actual U.S. history.

Third generation off the boat leave your family has begun here for at least a century. I don’t think you get speak for immigrants my guy.

Wait, I think I'm the third generation off the boat too! I'm an immigrant!

Counting generations is hard. Maybe it's my parents who are third generation off the boat.

I went to Vietnam, too. BTW, center and sailor are fuckin' morons! But, fuck, I was over there! WTF?

Back