• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

For the record, my grandmother was born in another country and immigrated to the US after WWII and my father and uncle were both in the US Army during Vietnam, but were not sent to Vietnam. No teachers in my immediate family.

For the record I was voted most likely to become a Woodstown High School teacher

My dad was drafted for Nam but failed the physical. One of my great grandfathers and great grandmother’s was born in Ireland, counties Mayo and Roscommon. I still have distant family over in Ireland and I’ve met them twice. I do not know if they are vaccinated.

How many points do I get? 7?

It's not about "points".

It's about whether global warming has diminished your intelligence

At this point given the state of the Republican party, which is filled with JHs, Junies, and "Centers", I'm ready for my kids to be taught a class called "White People Suck," because, generally, we really do.

Then he posted, "No. No we don't. I need to teach my kids to not be like you and teachers need to teach my kids the history of people like you."

This teach my kids the history of people like you is what started the background of my family answer.

Did Shooshmoo call you out? If not, it isn't your conversation.

Then he posted, "No. No we don't. I need to teach my kids to not be like you and teachers need to teach my kids the history of people like you."

This teach my kids the history of people like you is what started the background of my family answer.

Did Shooshmoo call you out? If not, it isn't your conversation.

Nobody is talking to you, but we are mocking you.

So this is about sheltered self glorification and not debate Got it.

Last edited:
You made your posts "mocking me" before I posted anything about my complaints.

center's drunken righteous indignation is pretty sweet

[h=1]District Calls Anniversary Photo of High School Principal and His Wife ‘Questionable'[/h] [h=2]Colleyville Heritage High School Principal James Whitfield says he's fighting back against critics and asks the district to support him.[/h]
A high school principal in Colleyville says his bosses ordered him to remove a photo of him embracing his wife from social media.

Colleyville Heritage High School Principal James Whitfield has faced sharp criticism from some parents who are accusing him of teaching critical race theory.

One of those parents complained about the photo and the district ordered Whitfield to take it down. He said the district wouldn't tell him why.

It was supposed to be a celebration for Whitfield, who had just been named principal of Colleyville Heritage Middle School two years ago, and his family. But before he could pop open the champagne his boss called and asked him to check his email.
He looked online and immediately saw a photo of him and his wife on the beach -- a photo shot by a professional photographer on their anniversary.
"I look at the picture, and I look at the words above it, and it says, 'Is this the Dr. Whitfield we want leading our schools?' I showed it to my wife, who immediately begins to well up with tears," he said.

Grapevine-Colleyville ISD issued the following statement Monday.

"When a social media concern is brought to the attention of the district, we have a responsibility to review it. Some of the photos the district received contained poses that are questionable for an educator, especially a principal or administrator. It had absolutely nothing to do with race. As a new campus principal, we wanted to provide a smooth transition for Dr. Whitfield to Heritage Middle School, which is why we advised him of the concern and made a request for the photos to be taken down from Facebook."
Some parents from Colleyville Heritage learned of the photo incident after a lengthy social media post Whitfield made over the weekend about the accusations he's faced and the pressure he and his family have been under, including the frustration over the district asking him to take down the photo.

Junebug, jhmd, and other board conservatives, can you explain what conservatives find wrong with these photos of a man and his wife?

https://people.com/human-interest/t...er-questionable-anniversary-photos-with-wife/

[h=1]District Calls Anniversary Photo of High School Principal and His Wife ‘Questionable'[/h] [h=2]Colleyville Heritage High School Principal James Whitfield says he's fighting back against critics and asks the district to support him.[/h]

Junebug, jhmd, and other board conservatives, can you explain what conservatives find wrong with these photos of a man and his wife?

https://people.com/human-interest/t...er-questionable-anniversary-photos-with-wife/

I'm sure that the interracial aspect of their marriage had nothing to do with the complaints, in spite of the parents and school district claims to the contrary. Given that he's a principal I'd also like to know how he's teaching Critical Race Theory, as he probably isn't a classroom teacher. Even if he is still teaching a class or two I suspect that the parents accusing him of teaching CRT likely have no idea what it actually is, and that what they accuse him of doing isn't CRT.

This article states what some posters here have been saying: that the long-term purpose of these anti-CRT bills is to weaken support for public schools even more, push out good teachers, and push more people to move to other options, including homeschooling, vouchers, or for-profit charters. It focuses on what the State of Tennessee is doing to their school system.

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/larger-target-anti-critical-race-172334539.html

This article states what some posters here have been saying: that the long-term purpose of these anti-CRT bills is to weaken support for public schools even more, push out good teachers, and push more people to move to other options, including homeschooling, vouchers, or for-profit charters. It focuses on what the State of Tennessee is doing to their school system.

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/larger-target-anti-critical-race-172334539.html

I'm not sure this is a cause that needs another champion. Self-destruction underway. The last year wasn't great for public education's brand.

Back