• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Friendly Week 2: Congrats juice! Next week full season starts

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Regular season starts next week, one final tune-up here:

1. Something you have to pack on a trip when you have a baby (not diapers)
2. A former women's tennis player
3. A current women's tennis player
4. The age at which you become elderly
5. Something a prepper hoards
6. A Baywatch babe
7. A character on Seinfeld (not Jerry)
8. A war the US didn't fight in
9. The best cheese for grilled cheese
10. The worst US state
11. How many 10 year olds would it take to beat you in a fight?
12. Old ______

PM answers, and do not discuss them in thread until Friday when the thread opens.

Bump. 22 entries so far, let's get those entries in.

Hey Townie, is there anyway you can post the people who have submitted their lists? That way if one of our teammates is slacking we can fucking rag on them.

Hey Townie, is there anyway you can post the people who have submitted their lists? That way if one of our teammates is slacking we can fucking rag on them.

Speaking as a one time sub shepherd, fuck that noise. Dm your teammates if you are worried about that.

I have submitted. Expecting a shitty performance this week, but the answers have been sent.

Relying on Biff this week to carry the water for Team PITB.

Up to 41 entries, 2ish hours left to submit

I have submitted. Expecting a shitty performance this week, but the answers have been sent.

Relying on Biff this week to carry the water for Team PITB.

I have zero doubt tat Biff is going ot outshine all of us.

Thread open, feel free to discuss answers, reveal shortly.

that non-US war question was one of the tougher sheep questions for me I can remember

French Revolution is the most popular non-US war ever.

that non-US war question was one of the tougher sheep questions for me I can remember

Went with Spanish Civil War (referred to in Guernica, Pans Labyrinth, and Spanish Bombs by The Clash) narrowly over Hundred Years War (Joan of Arc). Briefly considered the Six Day war due to recent events. As far as I know, all three of those might be 1 or 0.

Back